Paintballin' Tattooin' Vloggin' (Part 2)

Nyjah's Pov

We're in Chaz's car right now heading to the tattoo shop. It's Keegan's 16th birthday and he told us how he always wanted one so we're gonna finally shut him up by bringing him to get one. I leaned forward, draping my arms over each side of the seat in front of me before talking to Keegan.

"So Keegs, what kinda tattoo are you gonna get?"

"You'll see bro, just wait."

"Wait, but how are you getting one right now if you haven't given him your idea first; cause' he has to draw it up and then get the colours all ready?"

"I've been talking to this guy for weeks about me getting this tattoo so no worries. He's seen the sketch and we've got everything all ready to go. Also before you ask, my mom signed a consent form before that I was allowed to get the tattoo with one of you with me instead of her, so that's handled."

"I was literally about to ask that. Okay sounds cool, is it gonna take a long time?"

"I don't think so. The colour in of all the pieces is black so I don't think there will be a problem with time."

"Cool, cool. So you ready for that road trip start of January?"

"Hell yeah, but it sucks that I'll be leaving for so long y'know, I'll miss Lauren."

"You'll be fine bro, you guys can skype and stuff and trust me you'll get used to it."

"Yeah what's the first stop?"

"Uhhh shit. I think we start in LA on the 2nd and then after that we go to San Diego and then Las Vegas. After that I have no fucking idea."

"Sounds good, I can't do shit in Las Vegas though."

"We'll see about that Keegs we'll see."

"I don't like the sound of that."

"Eh we'll probably stay up all night skating around and maybe have a few drinks; probably fall on our asses more than usual."

"Nothing you aren't used to Nyjah."

"Fuck off Keegan, you know Chaz will be the one spending more time on the ground than on his board."

"Oh fuck off Nyjah, you too Keegan, I see that smirk I don't want to hear another wise ass comment of yours." Chaz butts in.

"Come on Chaz, you don't have to deny it, we're all friends here right Nyjah?." Keegan replies playfully.

"Right." I confirmed laughing.

"If it wasn't your birthday I'd beat the shit out of you." Chaz threatened.

"You wouldn't because we're in your car and you're a bad enough driver as is without having to add the task of beating said shit out of me as well."

"We're here smart ass." Chaz chuckled as the car came to a stop.

"Thank you dumb ass." Keegan replied sending a wink at Chaz while he got out of the car, causing me to burst out laughing.

We all entered the shop, the ding of the bell rang throughout the particularly vacant store, only two employees occupying the space, no other people in sight just furniture and set ups for the tattoo artists.

Keegan's Pov

"Hey kid who're you looking for?" A guy with tattoos winding down his right arm asks.

"Danny, I'm getting my tattoo today."

"How old are you?"

"16 today."

"Congrats. Alright so since you're sixteen, you need to have a legal guardian and I doubt these guys are your parents."