Birthday Surprise and Injuries

Keegan's Pov

We're at Skyzone now for my little sisters birthday which she is very happy about.

Kylie's Pov

I am EIGHT noooow. We're at Skyzone and it's really cool. Keegan's jumping on the trampoline with me and he jumps really high. I keep trying to reach him but he's too tall. He's a tree.

"Keegaaaaaaaan!" I called out smiling.

"Yeah Kyl's?" He answered not jumping anymore.

"You a tree." I giggled.

"I'm a tree?"

"Mhm."

"What kind of tree?"

"Tall tree, uhm spwuce."

"Ohh I'm a spruce tree."

"Yeap tall and pointy, like your hair kinda."

He chuckled before throwing me over his shoulder. I squeaked like a mousey and flailed my arms against his back.

"Let me go spwuce tree!!"

"Spruce tree is taking you on an adventure."

*Later in the night*

The party over now and I got cool stuff! My friend Cameron got me a polar bear stuffy. I really like baby polar bears they are so cute and fwuffy. We're going home now. Carson's carrying me cause I made him hehe. I miss my momma...

Keegan's Pov

We're pulling up to our house and my mom's inside. She sent me a text before we left; now she's hiding with my sisters present.

"C'mon Kyligator." I announced as we pulled into the driveway.

"Spwuce tree carry meeee." She pouted making her puppy dog face.

"Alright c'mere Kyl's." I agreed lifting her into my arms.

We reached the front door to which Carson opened it. Kylie got down and started running around the house with her polar bear; her blue dress with a bow bouncing as she roamed the house. That's when I heard her squeal and I started laughing.

"Mommy!!!!" Mommy you're here!!!" "Do you like my polar bear mommy!?!?"

The last one of her remarks made me laugh as I made my way over to see Kylie clinging to my mom.

"Hey ma." I smiled softly at her.

"Hey Keegan, I missed you guys." She replied as Carson showed up and we all group hugged.

After a bit Kylie opened her present which led to her completely freaking out. We all talked as Kylie played with her polar bear which is now known as Mr. Polar bear. Original I know, she just really likes the name. Kylie's in my arms and we're all watching TV as a family. We don't really do much as a family anymore. I heard soft snores coming from Kylie so I got up and carried her to her room. I tucked her into the covers and put Mr. Polar bear next to her. Almost immediately her arms wound around it which caused a smile to break on my face. I kissed her forehead lightly before heading to my room. I changed into black Nike shorts which I hung low on my hips, the tank Lauren made, and a plain black tuque. I went downstairs and grabbed my pair of keys before putting on my black Nike sandals, grabbing my pastel blue and pink penny board, and heading to the beach.

K-Keegan L-Lauren

10:24 PM K: Hey Lolo. I don't know if you're asleep or not but just wanted to say I'm heading out. You can come if you want. :)

10:26 PM L: I would but I can't Keeto. I'm sorry!! We can hang tomorrow though. :(

10:30 PM K: It's fine I'll catch you later boo :* Love u

I shut off my phone before hopping on my board. It's surprisingly windy out right now but whatever. I'm just skating down this small hill when some girl turns onto the sidewalk. We're about to hit eachother and I'm going too fast to stop so I swerved but I lost my balance and fell. Something pierced my skin and I felt my head come in contact with the concrete. Finally after sliding for a bit I come to a stop; everything feels so numb. I opened my eyes to see the girl staring down at me with wide eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked hoarsely.

"I could ask the same to you, but yes thank you." She chuckled lightly.

"Here let me help you up." She offered.

I said thanks as she held onto my arm and pulled me up. I felt a bolt of pain in my leg which caused me to groan.

"We should get you home. You're cut pretty bad."

I had my arm around her shoulders as she practically carried my slumped body and skateboard. I think I'm going into shock, my body is getting so tired I just want to sleep. We reached the access road to mine and Lauren's houses. Once we got to my front door she knocked on it for me since everything was practically limp. Carson opened the door just as I felt my body slump forwards onto his and everything went black.

A/N Ayyy. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter we're almost at 40 now!! I'm already starting on the next chp just wanted to get one out to y'all. I'll see you guys next time. Love you guys. Peace

~Nicole