Nice to Meet You

Lauren Pov

I wake up at 9 am and I groan because it's Saturday. I get out of bed nd walk into the washroom. I brush my hair and quickly straighten it. I brush my teeth and go to my closet. I put on blue vans, white tank top and black short shorts. I walk downstairs and I'm surprised to see all my sisters up.

"Morning guys." I greet still a little groggy

"Hey Lauren. We have some new neighbours who just moved in. We're going to welcome them. Wanna come with?" Lisa asked.

"Sure, why not." I reply as I grab my black ray bands off the counter and walk outside. We walk over and Christina knocks on the door.

Carson Pov

*knock knock*

Already? I thought to myself. I walk I over to the door and open it lazily.

"Hi." I say with a slight smile.

"Hi, we saw you just moved in and wanted to stop by and welcome you to the neighbourhood." I assume the oldest says

"Thank you. I'll get my other siblings. Guys come down here please!" I yell.

I then see Kylie run down the stairs and she starts to freak out.

"Oh my gosh you're you're C-Cimorelli!!" She smiles widely

"Awww, hi there, I'm guessing you're Kylie. We're your new neighbours." The tallest one says.

Keegan Pov

I'm listening to music and I hear Carson ask for me. I press pause on my music and walk downstairs with my headphones hanging on my neck. I walk downstairs and I see six very beautiful girls standing in our doorway.

"Keegan, you don't have a shirt on." Carson says laughing a little.

I look down at my body and turn bright red. The girls are also laughing and oohing and awwing

"I didn't know we had company. Be right back." I apologize embarrassed and run upstairs.

I throw on my tank top again and race back down the stairs. My bro asks them what their names are.

"So I'm Christina, I'm the oldest." She starts politely.

"I'm Katherine." She says smiling

"I'm lisa." She smiles as well

"I'm Amy." She says casually

.... And then there was a pause. I look at the girl who's looking at her feet. Her sister Lisa lightly elbows her and she puts her head up. She's shy I can tell, she's so pretty too.

"Hi, sorry I'm Lauren." She keeps looking at me and I smile at her.

"And I'm Dani, I'm the youngest." she finished with a sweet smile.

"It's nice to meet all of you, I'm Carson and I'm 17." He says in his deep voice I wish I had.

"Hi, my name's Keegan, I'm 15." I say smiling looking down at my feet.

"And I'm Kylie! I'm 7 and you guys are super cool!" She says in her cute little voice.

I pick her up and let her sit on my shoulders. I look back up at Lauren and she smiles at me, I'm barely able to stop myself from blushing.

"Our parents want to know if you want to come over for dinner tonight." Christina implys.

"That sounds great, when should we come over?" Carson replies.

"Right now if you want, we'll see you there." Katherine smiles sweetly.

"C'mon Kylie, let's go get ready." I say to her and start carrying her up the stairs.

"It was nice meeting you all!" I turn around and add before disappearing around the stairs.

I hear the last bit of their conversation.

"Kylie and Keegan seem very close. It's really sweet. Is he protective of her?" I believe Lisa asked

"Yeah, if we're ever outside somewhere they're always together, he's very protective of her." Carson replies.

I walk into my room and decide to wear something nicer and I hear the door shut.

A/N Hey everyone. Just letting you know that for right now it will be Keegan Pov and then move into others more in the upcoming Chps.