Update on the Update

Hey everyone it's been awhile huh? This will be a short update but I'll let you know that the final chapter is well on it's way to being finished.

Firstly, I am trying to find time to write but I'm getting pretty busy. Football just started, mix in driver's ed and homework, and you have a giant pile of crap to do. Now I'll let you know that I've recently been writing more of the update quicker than the past while but I'm still really busy. I have a project due next week monday and a few tests so I really need to focus on those things at the moment buuuut after that I shouldn't be as busy for awhile.

Secondly, is for the fact that the next chapter will be the last chapter. Since it will in fact be the lasr chapter, I want it to be as polished and well-written as possible. While yes, this means a longer wait for an update, it also means a better chapter, a better note to end on and close this story. I haven't fully decided yet but I may put a short epilogue in after the final chapter...but there probably won't be a sequel... I will see about writing one but after this I want to focus on Free and Reborn.

So hopefully I'll be able to continue writing very soon but if I don't I'm sorry.

If you really desire a sequel then I'd have to see how many people would want one and read it, etc. So let me know if you want one and I'll see if I'll do one or not.

Until later on, I hope you all have been doing awesome and I'll see you next time with a new chapter.

-44xD