Great news and Bad news

A/N Hey guys! Quick note for last chapter. I meant to put small tour since it's only a few concerts. Okay sorry about that! Bye now! ~Nicole

Keegan Pov

I reached Chaz's house and a bunch of people were over. There was beer and a bunch of other drinks as well. I walked over and grabbed a bud light lime. I never drink but I wanted to try it. I took a sip and went over to Chaz. He got up and bro hugged me and we sat down on the round sofa.

"So, I have some amazing news Keegan. Diamond, Independent, and Supra want to sponsor you!" Chaz exclaimed.

"Wait what!?" I said in disbelief.

"No joke bro!! They all have seen your past stuff and just recent, even today because I filmed it." He explained.

"When do I meet with them?" I questioned.

"Tomorrow. All three are set up. They all are ready to off you a contract, you just need to sign." He informed.

"Oh and you're meeting Tony Hawk tomorrow as well. He wants to meet you." Chaz continued.

"This is amazing! I never thought this could happen!" I exclaimed.

"Dude, no one's seen someone as talented as you in a long while." Nyjah spoke as he came and sat down next to me.

We talked for a bit more and then decided to have a skate sesh. I drank about five beers and went home at 1 am.

*Next Day*

I was wearing a black button up shirt, white tie, black skinny jeans, black Skytop II Supra's, and a black Nixon watch. I'd already met with Supra and Independent. I signed both their contracts and I was meeting with the sponsorship executive for Diamond Supply Co. right now. I signed with them after my agent and I negotiated with them for awhile. In all of the contracts they said I was allowed to wear other clothing brands at events that weren't involved with their brand. But at events involving their brand I would sport their brand. If I made it to big events I could wear whichever brand. After that I went to meet Tony Hawk! He saidbhe wanted to offically invite me to X Games 2014 in Austin, Texas. I said yes and I took a picture with him. He even gave me a board and I took another picture which was going to be in a lot of magazines. I was really tired when I got home so I went straight to bed.

*Three days later*

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said to Lauren with tears in my eyes.

"It's only a week babe, then I'm back." She reassured me.

"A week is too many hours without you." I pouted

"Keeto, I'll text you every single day." She said.

"Okay, I love you Laur." I looked at her and smiled.

We kissed as the other girls got onto the bus. I pulled away and held her one last time wanting this moment to last forever. We let go and she got onto the bus. She turned and waved at me one last time and mouthed 'I love you'. I mouthed it back and then the bus drove off.

*Five days later*

Keegan Pov *Continued*

I'd been working hard since I got my sponsorship with ZooYork. I already had two videos on their Youtube channel welcoming me to the team and showing the ZooYork community what I can do. I've gotten a lot of merch from ZooYork, Supra, Independent, and Diamond Supply Co. already. It was crazy. I had an X Games premier tonight at 5 and it was 12 right now. I decided to go on Twitter and follow some fans. Then I saw something I didn't think I would ever see. A bunch of my fans were asking if Kauren was over with a link to a picture. It was some random guy kissing Lauren on the cheek while he had his arm around her waist. It broke my heart and I tweeted out,

@KeeganParker: heartbroken, betrayed, in disbelief... (link to picture)

I exited Twitter and threw my phone on my bed. I opened my door out to the balcony and stepped out. I put my hands on the balcony and leaned over. I went back inside, I put on my headphones, and listened to music for a bit and I fell asleep. I woke up at 3 to Carson shaking me awake.

"You alright bro? I heard." Carson asked.

"I'll get over it..." I trailed off hugging my bro.

After that I put my Ipod onto the dock and the song L.A. Story by Sammy Adams started playing. I blasted it and then went into my washroom. I hopped into the shower and for a bit I just stood there letting the water rush down me. Then I got out and dried my hair. Looking into the mirror I took a deep breathe and splashed water onto my face. My chin strap was turning into a beard so I decided to shave. I thinned it out but kept it long enough so it was a few inches tall. Then I ran my hand through my hair and called my bro in. I asked him to shave the sides of my head so the hair was short but not gone completely. Then I used my gel and quiffed my hair to the right. It looked really good and I looked a bit older too. It was now 3:30 and the limo was coming at 4:25. I to my walk in closet and decided what to wear. I grabbed a plain black tank top, Red Diamond Supply Co. Simplicity 2 crew neck sweatshirt, and Black nappytabs. Then I went to my shoes and hats room. I chose my black Obey Wharf Strapback Hat and my all red Supra skytop LX's. Then I put on my silver dog tag necklace and my dad's cross. I turned my phone back on and saw ten texts from Lauren, fifteen missed calls from Lauren, three missed skype calls from Lauren, and over thirty twitter notifications from her and her sisters. I ignored them all and decided to enjoy this night, it was my first red carpet premier ever. Then Lisa texted me.

L-Lisa K-Keegan

L: Keegan can I talk to you?

K: Uhm... Sure.

L: I know you saw the picture and Lauren feels really horrible about it.

K: I know and why? It looks like she liked it.

L: She was taking a picture with him and then he did all of that when she was about to take it. Since she saw you're tweet she's been trying to contact you and she won't stop crying.

K: I'm sorry, but I'm at my premier, I'll think about everything again but I gotta go. You can watch me on Tv on espn if you or your sisters want to see me. Bye Lise.

L: Enjoy the night Keegan. :)

Quick Lauren Pov

I've been crying a lot since Ryan posted the picture. I've tried talking to Keegan and calling and he won't respond. I can't lose him. It's all stupid Ryan Beatty's fault!! I was just going to take a simple stupid picture with him and he did that! I slapped Ryan and my sisters have kept him away from me. Lisa told me he replied to her and I read what he sent to her. We turned the channel to espn and watched waiting for him to show up.