Getting to know you

Lauren Pov

We're walking back and all I can think of is him kissing me on my cheek. The feel of his lips is still lingering there. He has his arm lightly placed over my shoulder. When I looked at him he just smiled and i blusbed. I open the door to our house and Lisa's grinning at me. I look at her confused and she puts up a heart. I blushed even more and glared at her, but she just laughed and walked away. Oh right, his arm. We plop down on the couch and he lays down putting his head on my lap. He smiles and I poke his dimples. He laughs and pokes my stomach. I start laughing and he smirks. Oh no...

"Keegan s-stoppp!" I say laughing like crazy

"Nope sorry Laur, it's just too much fun." He says tickling me even more.

"Pleaaase Keegan! Hahaha stop!" I say trying to grab his hands.

"Why should I?" he laughs

"Because I said so KeKe!" I yelled the stupidest nickname at him.

Keegan stopped and looked hurt. He put an eyebrow up and frowned. I smile and he turns away. He starts getting up and I grab his wrist and yank him down. He falls on top of me and we're face to face. I can taste his mouthwash as he lightly breaths. Im smirking and then we both burst out laughing. I start ruffling his hair and he pouts at me. Awww, he's such a cutie I thought. Basically he's 5.9, bright blue eyes, dark brown hair, dimples, and has faint freckles. And he has a six pack, not just any but a very defined six pack. I blow air into his face and he just stares at me. I give him an innocent smile and he smiles back. I thought we were cool but then he blows air into my ear! Like really!? My ear! I give him a weird look and he batts his eyelashes and smiles. I laugh at him and push him away.

Keegan Pov

So here I am with the most beautiful girl in the world and I'm blowing air in her ear. Yes, you heard me. She did it first and when I did it she had the funniest look on her face. I batt my eyelashes like a girl and she just laughs at me. I take my phone out and click the camera icon.

"Selfieeeee!" I say in the girliest voice.

"Why are we friends again!?" Lauren says laughing

"Cause' you loooove me. And I'm just that awesome to be around." I told her exaggerating a little.

We both looked into the camera and I stuck my tounge out to her and she gave a weird face. The next one I'm smiling and she's poking my dimples. Then the final one she's smiling and when I'm about to hit the clicker I turn and kiss her on the cheek and snap the shot. She hit me and I pretended to be hurt. I rolled onto the floor and she got off the couch and kneeled beside me.

"OMG I'm so sorry Keegan!! Are you okay!?" She speaks quickly and I can tell she's freaking out.

So I look up at her and give her a cheeky smile. She's about to hit me again so I grab her arms. I pull her down onto me hold her in my arms. She starts to calm down and buries her head in my neck. I can feel her breathe on my neck and it's sendingba tingly feeling all over my body. I have my arms wrapped around her waist and she has her arms clinging to me. I've never had a girl bestfriend before and I'm glad she's my first bestfriend. I start to feel sleepy so I pull away slightly and our faces are a mere inches apart. I smile at her and poke her nose. She laughs and we stand up and sit down again. I decide to lie back down and I'm playing with her hand.

"So Laur, what kind of things are you into?" I ask curiously still playing with her fingers.

"I like to skateboard, go to the beach, sing, eat" she stops to wink at me "hangout with friends, be on my ipod, chill with my family, and bug you." I laugh at the last one and stare up at her.

"Will you sing for meeeeee?" I asked giving her my puppy dog eyes.

"Heh.. maybe later." She said shyly

"Please? I sang for youuu." I smiled

Lauren Pov

"Ugh fine." I rolled my eyes and started singing.

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We could go out any day, any night

Baby I'll take you there, take you there

Baby I'll take you there, yeah

Oh, tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on

You can get, get anything that you want

Baby just shout it out, shout it out

Baby just shout it out, yeah

I was surprised when he started singing and I stopped just focused on how beautiful his voice was.

And if you,

You want me too

Let's make a move

Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we

To-o-uch

You get this kind of ru-u-ush

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If you don't wanna take it slow

And you just wanna take me home

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And let me kiss you

(Kiss You by One Direction no copyright infringement intended)

He stopped and smiled up at me. Ugh, those blue eyes and that smile, he's just so handsome. I just stared back at him until he brought me back to earth.

"You have a beautiful voice Laur." He smiled and winked.

"Thanks, yours is really good too." I said blushing.

We looked at eachother and we both started to lean it. We were so close until..

"Lauren! Keegan! We have an idea!" Christina yelled from the studio room.

We both chuckled and he got up holding out his hand. I took it and we went downstairs.

A/N Hey! Im back. Hope you guys enjoyed this part. I tried to make it a bit longer for you all. Lemme know what you think. Thanks bye!