Oh hey...

Keegan Pov

The last thing I remember is Lauren's screams. I just felt so tired. I gained consciousness back but only for a few seconds. I finally opened my eyes and everything was blurry, I guess it took too much strength cuz I started feeling tired again. I fell unconscious again... My last thought was, I didnt want to die.

Lisa Pov

"Shh it's gonna be okay Lauren. He'll be alright." I said trying to console her.

"But what if he's not!? I'd be the reason he died..." I said through tears.

"You wouldn't be the reason because he chose to protect you Laur. You aren't the reason and he will be fine." I said more sternly to reassure her.

*Bringggg Brrrringggg*

Our phone rang and I answered it.

L-Lisa C-Carson

L "Hello?"

C "He just went through surgery. He's asleep now and you can visit but not a bunch at a time."

L "Okay! I'll talk to my family. Bye!"

C "Bye"

"We can go and visit but they'll only allow two people in the room at once." I told my family

"I'm going!" Lauren proclaimed.

"I hope you guys don't mind if I go too." I said.

They all knew why I said that. To keep an eye on Lauren. They nodded and we got in the car and drive there.

*At the hospital*

"Family friends of Keegan Parker." I told the receptionist.

"Room 54 down the hall, turn right, fifth door on the left."

Lauren Pov

I nodded and practically ran to the room. I opened the door and saw Carson sitting there. He looked really tired and angry. He saw me and got up to give me a hug. I hugged him tightly and he walked out. All I heard was him mumbling something to lisa and she walked out with him. I sat down next to him and held his hand. Next thing I knew I was out cold.

*One hour later*

I woke up and looked at Keegan. He was still asleep. He was snoring softly and I smiled. I realized I was still holding his hand and lightly blushed and I didn't know why. He stirred a little and opened his eyes slowly.

"Hey there Lauren. Are you okay?" He asked worried

"I'm fine. Are you feeling okay?" I replied softly.

He gave me a small smile and looked at me with his electric blue eyes. He intertwined his fingers with mine and smiled again when I didn't pull away.

"You saved me... thank you" I said very quietly.

Keegan Pov

"You saved me... thank you" Lauren said and I just barely caught what she said.

I held my other arm out and she actually hugged me back. I had a slight pain but I didn't care, she had the world's greatest hug and it numbed the pain.

"No worries Lauren, it was no biggie." I whispered in her ear.

She pulled back from the hug and looked at me again. I felt tired and yawned. She giggled a little and I smiled. I took her hand in mine and slowly my eyes shut. The last thing I felt was her hand intertwine with mine.

Boy Next Door (Lauren Cimorelli love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें