On top of the world!!

*Skateboard Street Comp. Finals Day*

Keegan's Pov (8:30AM)

Competition day and I'm so pumped up for today I can't wait. I hop out of bed and practically run into the bathroom, jumping into the shower to get ready and then hit the breakfast buffet. After I finished showering I towel dried my hair and chose my clothes. I flipped open my suitcase and took out my Obey Loaded Burgandy Henley Baseball Tee, Empyre Skeletor Dark Khaki Denim Skinny Jeans, Supra Stacks Red Pavement shoes, and my Diamond Supply Co. Brilliant Black and Red Snapback. I grabbed my Dakine Option Threedee 27L backpack and slid my Zoo York Kings DropKings White Skateboard with Thunder Sonora 147 White High trucks and Spitfire Bryan Herman Neon Kush wheels. I slipped on Dani's bracelet she made for me and my Rascalat Infrared II Red bracelet. I went back into the bathroom and styled my hair before brushing my teeth since we're eating and then leaving. After I finished brushing I grabbed my Oakley Crankshaft Black Ink Jade Iridium sunglasses and went out the door. Chaz, Nyjah, and Pamela were already in the dining area with their food. I waved and went to the buffet to grab a quick plate. I took four sausages, hashbrowns, a yogurt, and a chocolate milk. There were eggs but you shouldn't eat them before a game or competition it makes you sick. I figured that out the hard way. Quickly I took a seat next to Chaz and started eating as they were deep in conversation.

"Where's Alana?" I asked out of the blue.

"Uhh actually we have no clue." Pamela answered.

"I'll go find her." I offered as I finished eating.

"Okay tell her to hurry up we've gotta go in like fifteen minutes." Chaz said as he returned back to his food.

I got up throwing out the stuff on my plate and then headed for the elevator. I reached Alana's room and knocked on the door. When there was no answer I used her spare key and opened it. She was still asleep so I walked up to her and gently shook her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open and I had to admit she was beautiful. I smiled down at her and she smiled back.

"Hey sleepyhead you gotta get ready fast. We leave in like 15 minutes. I'll go get you food any requests?" I smiled warmly.

"Oh crap okay I'll get ready thanks. And surprise me." She chuckled before running into the washroom.

I left and went to get her food. When I came back she was kneeling on the floor grabbing her skateboard from behind her bag. I tossed her an everything bagel, blueberry yogurt, and a chocolate milk. Since the whole kiss thing we've been closer but we have decided to be just friends. I grabbed her stuff for her while she ate as we walked to the elevator.

"You don't hate me right?" She asked suddenly.

"No, why would I be so nice if I did?" I answered.

"To not hurt my feelings I guess?" She shrugged.

"Nah, I still love yah." I smiled cheekily pulling her into a hug.

"Okay good." She murmured against my chest.

We pulled away as the elevator doors opened and we walked up to Chaz and them who were waiting by the doors. I waved giving them a smile as we all walked out the front doors of the hotel. There were security guards there to keep us from getting mobbed by reporters and fans. It's not that I don't want to meet all of my fans it's just that we need to get to the arena since the guys final is soon. The girl's final already happened and Lacey Baker won, I was so happy for her. We reached the arena and piled out seeing a bunch of fans. I gave in so I took a couple of pictures and signed a few things before I waved goodbye and took Alana by the hand going into the athlete's lounge.

"Is everything alright?" She asked concerned.

"I'm so nervous..." I trailed off.

"Don't be, you'll do great." She reassured smiling at me.