Premier

Keegan Pov

I shut off my phone and walked out of the limo. Chaz and Nyjah followed out behind me. I repositioned my hat to sit behind my bangs and I smiled as I stood up. Camera's were flashing like crazy as I walked onto the red carpet. (A/N Idk if they have red carpet events but in my story they do :P)

Lauren Pov

We were watching an announcer talk and then he told us that the most anticipated skater Keegan Parker had just reached the red carpet. The camera turned to show Keegan walking out with Chaz and Nyjah. He was in red and black. He waved at fans and signed some autographs. Then a reporter asked him for an interview. I melted when he gave the reporter his heartwarming smile. Dani sat next to me and held my hand squeezing it. I squeezed hers back and I watched his interview.

Keegan Pov

I walked up to a reporter and smiled.

"So Keegan, you are the most anticipated skater to surface since Nyjah Huston. How does that feel?" She asked.

"It is honestly the best feeling in the world. I grew up in Canada with long cold winters and short summers. I never thought I would move to California, meet Chaz and Nyjah, and have my dream of being a professional skater come true. All of these events are so unreal." I answered politely.

"Now we heard that you are dating Lauren from the band Cimorelli. Is it true that you guys are over?" The reporter questioned.

"We definitely hit a rough patch. You know a person told me once that the course of true love never did run smooth. I believe there is truth to that saying and I don't give up on love just like I dont give up when I try to land a difficult trick. We haven't broken up, I just think we've hit a crack in the road." I answered.

"One last question. What can we expect from you in the upcoming games?" She asked excitedly.

"You can expect a lot of surprises. I'll be trying a lot of different tricks and I can't wait to hit the course." I replied.

"There you have it everyone, Keegan has some tricks up his sleeve for this upcoming games. Back to you." She finished as I nodded and walked away.

Lauren Pov

"We definitely hit a rough patch. You know a person told me once that the course of true love never did run smooth. I believe there is truth to that saying and I don't give up on love just like I dont give up when I try to land a difficult trick. We haven't broken up, I just think we've hit a crack in the road." Keegan told the reporter.

My heart skipped a beat and I was for once in a bit happy. He didn't end it or hint to a break up. I really hope he forgives me. After he walked away he went and stood with Nyjah and Chaz. They posed as photographers took thousands of pictures. He held the rim of his hat with his index and middle fingers smiling. Then he saluted with two fingers tilting his head sideways. It went to an announcer and we turned the TV off. We had to go to the building for the concert now. I sent Keegan a quick text.

L-Lauren K-Keegan

L: Good interview, miss you. I'm sorry...

Then twenty-five minutes later her actually replied.

K: Thank you Laur, I'm glad you saw it. See you when you're home.

His text was so simple and it was all I needed. I smiled as we got into the Escalade.

A/N Hope you all enjoyed the last few chapters. I've been on a writing spree. My team won champs for football yesterday! Yay! Haha. Sorry for a short chapter it was just a filler. See yah next time. Bye guys.

~Nicole