Bonfire

Keegan Pov

I sang for the girls and they were all estatic. Thebonly one I was truly focused on was Lauren. She looked down at me with those beautiful brown eyes with a heartwarming smile and I had to look away so they wouldn't see me blush.

"Keegan can you come help me outside please?" I heard Mr.Cim yell from upstairs.

"Sure thing sir. Be right up!" I yelled back.

I laid they ukulele against the chair and rushed up the stairs.

"Here help unload the truck. It's just firewood, then take it to the back yard and pile it neatly. Alex will help you." He implied giving me instructions

I gave a simple nod of my head and got to work. I didn't want to ruin my sweater so I took it off and laid it on the side of the truck. Alex was outside by then and we got started.

*After unloading all the firewood*

I walked back to the truck and grabbed my sweater. I was feeling pretty hot still due to all the work I just did, so I kept it off.

Lauren Pov

My sisters and I were talking about a new cover idea and were wondering if we should include Keegan in it. I was thirsty so I excused my self and went to the fridge. I grabbed a Mountain Dew because it was the first thing I saw. I looked outside and saw Keegan piling up the firewood. He had his sweaterboff exposing his arm muscles. He was so handsome. He saw me look at him and I immediately felt embarrassed. Stupid me! I thought but then he smiled at me and waved. I waved back and he continued working. I went back to my sisters and we decided to ask keegan to do a cover with us.

"Girls time for the fire! Come on outside now!" My mom yelled from outside.

"Coming!" We all yelled back in unison.

I decided to sit next to Keegan because I wanted to get to know him better. I realized I forgot a sweater and I started shivering a little. Keggan looked at me and handed me his sweater like I was his gf or something.

"Here, you can use it. I'm not cold right now and I can tell you are." He said softly.

"Thank you." I replied and gave him a small smile.

*Later on in the night*

It was about 11pm and most of my family went back inside. It was me, Keegan, Carson, Lisa, my mom and pops. His sweater smelt really good and I started to get cold again. He must've noticed cuz I felt him move closer and put the blanket he was using around my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. A few seconds later I felt his arm go around my waist. I started to blush like crazy and I was happy that Lisa couldnt see his arm and he couldn't see me blushing.

Keegan Pov

I was sharing the blanket with Lauren because she was cold again. I kept both my arms on my lap but then I decided to put my arm around her waist. I thought she was going to ream into me but she just moved a bit closer to me and we stayed like that till I had to leave.

"Ay Keegan, it's time to go little bro. Go get Kylie please." Carson instructed.

"Sure thing." I said back to him. I held my arm around her a bit longer but then I removed my arm and walked inside. I found Dani and Kylie on the couch. Dani heard me walk up and smiled. I smiled back at her and carefully picked up Kylie. I put my shoes back on and waited at the door. Lauren walked up as everyone gathered around. She carefully hugged me trying not to wake Kylie up. We stayed like that for 10 seconds and pulled away.

"Thank you for having me over sir." I said to mr. Cim after we all gathered around.

"Anytime Keegan and I'm serious. Just call me Mike." He smiled at me.

Carson shook hands with Mike and we went home. I flopped on my bed after putting Kylie to sleep. I took of my tanktop to find a piece of paper in the pocket of it. 'You should talk to me sometime again :)' its said and it was signed by LAUREN! I fell asleep with a small smile on my face.

A/N Hey everyone!! Sorry for a long chapter. Give me some feedback on what to do later on. Catch you all later!