So many events

Keegan Pov

My alarm blared at 6 in the morning. I was going to go to the Venice Skatepark and get some practice in. My mom is still home which I'm really happy about and my bro is going to college here instead of somewhere else. I got out of my bed and ran my hand through my hair as I tried getting rid of the groggy feeling that I got waking up. I stood up and went into the washroom to shower. After I showered I dried my hair and styled it so my quiff was to the right and not messy. I went downstairs to eat in only my boxers that I slept in. I made a protien shake and grabbed a banana eating it whilst going back upstairs. I finished eating the banana tossing the peel into the garbage and drank some of my protien shake. I put it on the desk I had and went to my closet. I chose my loose gray and white tank top that went below my butt, my tan cargo shorts, and long black reebok socks. I walked into my hat and shoe room, I have a really big house and I love shoes and hats, they're my favourite clothing items. I looked at my shoe collection first, I had all brands from A-Z for my shoes and hats; my mom was a big time business person so she had a big paycheck. I decided to wear my favourite pair of gray vans. I'd worn them for about three years and were my lucky skating shoes that also are signed by Nyjah Huston. Then I went to my hat section which had three categories: Sports teams, Skateboard Brands, Other Brands. I chose my light blue Adida's AC Trefoil snapback. I only had five skateboards and I chose my ZooYork Fat N Juicy Silver. Then I finished my protien shake, grabbed a blue gatorade, my phone, my black Oakley shades, my keys, and walked out the door at around 6:20am. I set my board down and started skating to the park. I saw a bench and decided to grind it. I ollied and went into a feeble grind on the back rest of the bench. I checked the time on my phone and it was 6:45am and the sun was just coming up. I got to the skatepark right after that and started skating. I skated for a good three hours and it was about 10 now. I went out of the bowl and turned left. I saw a pretty decent gap and increased speed. I bent my knees slightly and prepared my feet. I 360 flipped down the stair gap and landed perfectly. I reverted to slow down speed and then kicked my board up. It felt so good landing that trick and when I turned around I saw...

Lauren Pov

I woke up at 11am today and went down to get some breakfast. Katherine was cooking and let me just say, it smelt really good. After I ate I went back upstairs to shower and get ready. So we were going to Venice beach today and I was excited, I love it there it's so beautiful. I wore black shorts, white tanktop, and a red and white varsity jacket with red converse. I decided to text Keegan and ask if he wanted to come with us.

L-Lauren K-Keegan

L: Wanna go to the beach with my fam today?

It took him about twenty minutes to reply to me.

K: Sorry Laur, I can't hangout today. Maybe tomorrow?

L: Oh okay, yeah tomorrow, I'll see you later then. Love you Keeto. :)

K: Love you too, bye Laur.

Well that sucks that he can't go. At least I can see him tomorrow. My sisters and I all piled into the van to go to Venice beach. This was going to be a fun day.

Keegan Pov

I saw... Nyjah Huston and Chaz ortiz!! They were my idols along with Ryan Sheckler. I greeted them and shook their hands and they wanted to me to repeat my trick again so they could film it.

"Sure, it may take a few tries though." I agreed politely.

"We want to put together a sponsor video to show to a few brands, I remember seeing you skate before and you were really good. We'll film here for a little and then tomorrow go to some other spots to show your diversity skating wise." Nyjah explained to me with a smile on his face.