GOOD NEWS - AN

Hello my lovelies, long time no talk. I miss you guys and I know you all miss the updates.

Well, I have some good news for you!!

I'm most likely going to do a sequel! I have some really good ideas, I believe at least, flying around in my noggin. If I'm doing a sequel, they will be older, I'm thinking 22ish, university age that kind of time. I have two people to be casted as the older Keegan Parker, which I will consult with you all about when I finish this book, which will end with an epilogue.

Secondly, writing the last chapter is going well, I'm taking my time as I want it to be the best it can be, I've barely started with the timeline I have for the chapter and the AMOUNT OF WORDS I have already is craaazy.

Basically, it's gonna be a long ass mothertrucking update. That's why it's taking so long, the planning of the chapter is always being revamped in my head at the most random times making me replan and rethink parts etc. Etc.

Thirdlyyy, I'm heading into exams (June 10-16 blah blah) so not much progress will be made as football is still going on three days a week. By the way, in case you're wondering, were 4-0! :))) it's my last year with the team and I've been with them for five years so I'm really focusing on the season.

Lastlyyyy, I want to give y'all a little preview of the first bit of the chapter :) it's mostly fluff but I think you'll like it. Also, it may not be the final version so if stiff changes for the published chapter don't be alarmed. Alrighty onto the preview. (293 words)

Chapter Title: Departure...

Part: Don't even know anymore 60-something

Enjoy :)

Once up, I trudged my way back over to my room, the aroma of breakfast being cooked filling up my nose. I pushed my body lazily against the door to my room, succeeding in it pushing open with only a quiet thud.

I walked over to the still sleeping girl. The covers which we once spread neatly across the bed, were now tossed half to the floor, all pulled out from their places and wrapped round' the sleeping beauty, who is Lauren Christine Cimorelli.

I laid back down next to Laur and immediately she latched onto me, one arm moving so it was round my waist. Her body molded into my own as she cuddled closer into my body. I encased her in my hold, wrapping on arm round her body, pulling her closer into me. I kissed the top of her head delicately, closing my eyes to savour the moment. I stared down at her sleeping frame affectionately, admiring her peaceful state.

I held her in my arms for God knows how long till' she started to stir. Her eyes fluttered open slowly, a tiny, higher pitched yawn escaping her lips. I chuckled lightly as she stretched her entire body out, covering the rest of my bed. Her enticing chocolate orbs flickered up to meet mine, them igniting with a spark when she saw me. She moved to the other side of my bed and sat cross legged, before looking up at me once again. A small smile made it's way cross her face as she waved softly at me. I waved back slightly, playing along with her little scenario, while a grin spread cross my own face. She stuck her tongue out at me and held up the loser sign above her forehead. I chuckled before raising my hand, making the "L" with my hand before pushing my hand towards her. I mouthed "loser" towards her and sending a wink her way causing her to let out a laugh. I couldn't help but start laughing with her as her infectious and heavenly laugh filled up the room. I watched as she covered her mouth with her hand, trying to stifle her laughter which poured out through her lips. Her head was tossed slightly back and I couldn't contain the need to kiss her anymore. I crawled over to the other side of the bed to which she sat still laughing not noticing me approaching. When I reached her I slid my hands up her legs before reaching her thighs and loosely holding them in place. She looked up at me her laughter turning into a fit of lighthearted giggles. I smiled up at her adoringly, my thumbs drawing circles on her skin as I sat up slightly. I captured her lips in a slow movement, taking her bottom lip between both of mine, biting softly before releasing it gently. I kissed her softly, slowly, sensually. I could feel her breath hitting me which smelt like mint.

I chuckled, my lips ghosting hers, only a miniscule space in between. "When the hell did you brush your teeth love?" I breathed out before pressing a soft peck onto her lips. "Don't remember." kiss. "I was gonna look for you so I brushed them." Kiss. "But then I got tired and went back to sleep." Kiss. A laugh fell from my lips as they pressed against hers once more. "I love kissing you." I spoke lowly. She giggled into my mouth, a grin spreading across her face as she wrapped her arms around my neck loosely. I smiled against her lips before leaning back slightly, so only a few centimeters of space separated us. For a moment we just looked into each other's eyes before I gave her one last kiss and tried to pull away, not succeeding as she pulled me right back in.

Alright loveliess I shall hopefully publish the update soon. I'm really trying to work fast on this but it's hard to find time rn. BUT I hope you enjoyed this fluffy preview of the chapter and I'll see you guys later, bye! :*

-44xD