✾𝟵𝟮✾

TW : blood, gore 

TW : blood, gore 

The day had turned into the night, the stars sparkled like jewels as Y/n was fast asleep. Aoko was given a small room, though, she will be Saeko's room if Saeko agreed with the proposal. 

Saeko finished both missions, though, she was immediately assigned with another one, which made her whine in annoyance. Kanae didn't visit Y/n's dreams tonight, instead, her dream was various memories that she once made. 

Aimi's kite flew high in the sky. "Look at that, Y/n!" she exclaimed as she ran around in the grassy fields. Little Y/n looked up at the sky. "I see nothing, Aimi-san!" Y/n exclaimed as she scanned the air for something, but she didn't see anything. Saori chuckled, grimacing slightly as he gripped on to Y/n's shoulders and turned her gently towards the running maid. "Wee!" Aimi yelled from the distance as the butterfly kite flew higher and higher. Y/n's eyes brightened brightly. 

"I wanna try! I wanna try!" Y/n exclaimed. Aimi heard Y/n's voice rang in her ears before she ran towards Y/n and grabbed her small hand, she dragged Y/n from Saori's lap and continued to run away. Y/n looked up at Aimi as Aimi just gave her a bright smile before giving her the kite, them still holding hands and running. Y/n grabbed the kite as she held it on her hand tightly, before giggling brightly. Aimi smiled softly at the child, continuing to hold her hand and running swiftly. 

"Aimi-san! Aimi-san!" Little Y/n called brightly as she raised both of her hands towards the pink haired girl and made grabby movements with her hands. "Yes, Y/n-chan?" Aimi asked brightly as she made her way to the little girl. "Upsies! Upsies! Upsies!" Y/n jumped excitedly. 

Aimi sighed in content as she slipped her hands under her arms and raised her up. Y/n let out a small noise of happiness as her e/c eyes sparkled in joy, she spread her arm wide open, pretending to be a bird. "I'm a bird, I'm a bird!" Y/n yelled. "A cute and adorable one!" Aimi said brightly, chuckling. 

"Throw! Throw me in the air!" Y/n said as Aimi threw her gently in the air before catching her and spinning around, the both of them giggled brightly in content and happiness.