Chapter 1

Pic of Kimiko Sumire—>

Just imagine her with violet eyes.

Kimiko's English voice actress is Chiara Zanni and her Japanese voice actress is Akiko Yajima.

Kimiko was greatly inspired by Alex Russo from Disney's Wizards of Waverly place and her birthday is July 22.

I hope you guys enjoy her character especially because she's quite different from Ayumi, my first Naruto OC!

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I get up and stretch my arms above my head early one morning, sunlight streaming in through my inn room at a village I'm staying at.

It's been a year since I ran away from my former master, and I've been on my own with my wolves ever since.

I don't really stay in one place for very long as I couldn't risk him finding me.

I grab my clothes and a towel before heading into the bathroom to take a shower. Once I get out, I slip on my black shorts, sleeveless black crop top, elbow pads, fingerless black leather gloves, knee pads, fishnets on my shins, and black ninja sandals.

I brush out my long blonde hair but leave it loose. I was too lazy to do it up.

I then strap my twin purple hilted katanas to my back so the hilts are poking over my shoulders and strap my twin purple fighting fans to either side of my waist. Then I grab all of my stuff and grab my black backpack with a white wolf paw print on it before I check out of the inn.

 Then I grab all of my stuff and grab my black backpack with a white wolf paw print on it before I check out of the inn

(Just imagine the dragons are wolves)

The clerk thanks me but I don't smile as I head out for some breakfast

The clerk thanks me but I don't smile as I head out for some breakfast. While I eat, I think about where to go next.

I want to try to avoid ninja villages, because they'll probably make me join them, and I have no intention o doing that. But I will have to pass by the Hidden Leaf Village to get to my next destination.