Chapter 6

Kimiko's P. O. V:

"Huh...?" Naruto utters as I go up to them and Kakashi takes out an alarm clock, placing it atop the middle stump that has two other stumps on either side of it, pressing the middle button on the alarm clock.

?" Naruto utters as I go up to them and Kakashi takes out an alarm clock, placing it atop the middle stump that has two other stumps on either side of it, pressing the middle button on the alarm clock

"Here we go. It's set for noon," Kakashi begins. There's a jingling sound as Kakashi holds out three bells. "Your assignment is very simple: you just have to take these bells from me. That's all there is to it." I immediately furrow my brows at this. "If you can't get them by noon, you go without lunch."

"Whaaa

"Whaaa...?!" Naruto exclaims.

"You'll be tied to those posts and you'll watch while I eat my lunch in front of you," Kakashi adds, pointing to the three posts. Naruto cries out as Sasuke and Sakura deadpan while the pinkette clutches her stomach.

All three of their stomachs growl hungrily.

I just give my teammates a mean smirk. It seems as though those three actually followed his order to not eat breakfast this morning. Kakashi gazes at me and looks exasperated, probably because he's figured out that I've eaten breakfast anyway.

Sakura speaks up suddenly, holding up three fingers, "Wait a minute, there's four of us. How come there's only three bells?"

Chuckling, Kakashi answers, "Well, that way, at least one of you will end up tied to a post and ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission. That one goes back to the academy. Then again, all four of you could flunk out, too. You can use any weapons, including shuriken. If you're not prepared to kill me, you won't be able to take the bells." He flicks his wrist, easily catching the bells in his hand.

Sakura exclaims, "Those weapons are too dangerous, Sensei!"

I point out to her with a deadpan look, "Uh, there is a reason he became a Jounin in the first place, Sakura. He wouldn't have told us this if he didn't think he could handle it."

But Naruto laughs with his arms folded behind his head. "Hahaha! Especially since you couldn't even dodge that eraser!"

Kakashi states matter-of-factly, "The class clowns are usually the weakest link. You can safely ignore them. Lowest scores. Losers." Naruto scowls at the silverette. "When I say "Start," you can begin."