Chapter 10

Kimiko's P. O. V:

The two Jounin stand in a standstill and my teammates appear relieved that it's over.

Until Zabuza starts laughing, saying that his technique is nothing but a crass imitation, and he'll never be defeated by a mere Copy Cat Ninja like him. Kakashi scowls but Zabuza tells him he's impressed that Kakashi had already copied his Water Clone Jutsu when he made his speech.

Kakashi had made his clone say those words in order to draw the assassin's attention, while Kakashi had hit in the mist, waiting for the Momochi to make his move.

Just then, another Zabuza appears behind Kakashi, stating he's not so easy to fool. Kakashi cuts the Zabuza in front of him, only for him to turn into water.

A second Water Clone...

The real Zabuza swings his gigantic blade for Kakashi, but the silverette ducks and the blade sails right over his head. The long, curved point Siam's into the earth and Zabuza leaps up, flipping around and gripping onto the end of the hilt. Kaiashi peers behind him just in time to see Zabuza's large foot sailing through the air right for his face. Kakashi was unable to dodge in time as the assassin's foot collided with his face, sending Kakashi rocketing through the air.

Zabuza yanks his sword out of the ground and charges for Kakashi. He stops short, however, upon seeing metal spikes scattered along the ground.

Makibashi Spikes.

Zabuza dives into the water and a moment later, Kakashi emerges from it

Zabuza dives into the water and a moment later, Kakashi emerges from it. He feels the surface as though in puzzlement. Kakashi starts when Zabuza suddenly reappears right behind him, performing swift hand signs.

Before Kakashi could try to move out of the way, a sphere of water swirls around him, emitting from Zabuza's right hand, trapping my Guardian. It's impossible to move in a Water Prison and it's stronger than steel, despite being made of water.

 It's impossible to move in a Water Prison and it's stronger than steel, despite being made of water

Zabuza then creates a Water Clone.

Zabuza mocks Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura about wearing a headband making them ninja. That they wouldn't be called a ninja until they've hovered between life and death so many times, it doesn't faze them. When they've become so deadly, their profile has entered in his bingo book. He thinks that upstarts like Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura being ninja is a joke, and vanishes into the mist.