Chapter 46

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I stand beside Guy Sensei with an unconscious Sasuke on Arielle's back. Arielle is a slightly smaller wolf with light purple eyes. She is also Ace's mate. I was going back to the village with Guy Sensei. Before us stand Jiraiya and Naruto.

 Before us stand Jiraiya and Naruto

"Alright, Guy, Kimiko. We'll leave Sasuke in your hands," Says Jiraiya.

Guy gazes at Naruto when he speaks up. "Jiraiya-sama, find Tsunade-sama. Bring her back to us."

Naruto promises, "Don't worry! You can count on us! We'll have her back in the village in no time." Guy looks at him as Jiraiya chuckles and places his hand affectionately on his head.

"Naruto," Guy addresses. "Nothing impresses me more than guts, kid. Com'ere, let me give you this!" He reaches into his flak jacket. "Lee got stronger with this."

"Really?! What?! What is it?!"

Guy gives a sparkly grin and holds up a thumbs up, before holding up a familiar green body suit. "Check it out!" Jiraiya and I give the Jounin dry, deadpan expressions as one of our shoulders slump. Arielle anime falls while somehow keeping the Uchiha on her back. Naruto grins eagerly.

Guy waves the suit around. "It's breathable, retains moisture, and offers complete freedom of movement, all in one s-weet package! If you wear it while you train, you'll notice the difference immediately. They really grow on ya!" Guy winks at Naruto as invisible drums roll somewhere. "Pretty soon you'll be wearing them all the time, just like Lee. I've got a thing for them myself!"

With fire burning in his eyes, Naruto spins around and cries, "Aawwee, man!!" He and Guy exchange sparkly grins and giddy giggles as the Jounin gives a thumbs up.

I give Jiraiya a pleading look, silently begging for him to help me out. He just looks back at me with a violently twitching eye and a helpless expression. I look back at my teammate and Guy Sensei before face palming with a loud slap, a huge sigh escaping me.

I grab the back of Guy Sensei's collar and drag him after me with Kilala following. "Naruto-kun, if I see you wearing that thing next time, then I'll crystallise it!" I could swear I feel the blue eyed boy freeze. "Let's go, Spandex Guy. We have to get Sasuke to the hospital." I add over my shoulder, "Then I'll come find you guys."

Jiraiya tells me the name of the town they're going to next before I release Guy. We pause and wave at Naruto.

"Pretty cool!" Naruto says, looking down at his jumpsuit.

"Don't even think about it!" Jiraiya tells him. "Remember what Kimi-chan said?! I mean! Look at that guy!" They gaze toward Guy Sensei's behind. The suit has tugged up around Guy's behind and hugs his body tightly. "Man, talk about goofy."

Guy pauses to give Naruto and Jiraiya another sparkly grin and thumbs up.

"Hurry up, Guy Sensei," I call, walking ahead with Arielle. Guy hurriedly catches up.