Chapter 30

Kimiko's P. O. V:

When Sakura's foot lands on the floor again, Ino swings a punch which Sakura returns before throwing out another kick. Ino jumps up to avoid it before landing in a crouch.

 Ino jumps up to avoid it before landing in a crouch

Ino jumps back. Sakura whips out and throws three kunai but Ino catches one which she uses to deflect the others.

Choji groans as I watch with amazement, "Oh, no! I just knew it!"

Naruto says in awe, "Sakura's totally blowing Ino out of the water in that battle!"

"What a fool!" Says Shikamaru, earning a glare from Naruto.

"What did you say to me?!"

Shikamaru challenges, "You wanna make something of it? Then, go ahead. 'Cause you'll lose."

"Who do you think you are?!"

I hear Neji comment, sounding disappointed, "That's it? That's as good as kunoichi can get in hand-to-hand combat?"

His left ear twitching violently, Naruto whirls on brown haired Hyuga with his eyes angry, animated white circles, shouting, "WHAT?!!"

I shoot the Hyuga an annoyed glare as well, feeling offended. "I'm taking offence to that, Hyuga!"

Tenten tells him, "It's not because they're girls, Neji."

"Huh?" Naruto utters, glare vanishing.

"It's just that those two are using kid gloves," Continues Tenten, looking back at the arena. "It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman in battle."

I nod my head in agreement as I say, "That's right! Way to be smooth, Tenten!" I know exactly what she means. Though, Naruto, on the other hand, still looks greatly confused.

"Using "kid gloves?""

Sakura and Ino stand, breathing heavily, before Sakura runs at Ino. She aims a kick but Ino dodges. Sakura punches but Ino blocks that with her forearm. Ino throws her own punch before the two of them kick at each other, connecting their legs together before pulling back.

 Ino throws her own punch before the two of them kick at each other, connecting their legs together before pulling back