Naruto, The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Part 1

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I feel like I'm dying in this heat as Kakashi carries me on his back, his arms wrapped around my thighs, Sakura on his right with Lee next to her, and Naruto walking in front of Kakashi, the three Genin slumping while I try my best to push through the blistering heat.

I was able to convince the male Jounin to carry me on his back up nice I knew where we were going as I knew I wouldn't have made it on my own. He'd eventually, though very reluctantly, let me ride on his back to the rendezvous point.

For this mission, because we're basically in the desert, I'm wearing a white sleeveless turtleneck crop top that shows off my toned midriff, though the bottom half of my outfit is just like my work attire

For this mission, because we're basically in the desert, I'm wearing a white sleeveless turtleneck crop top that shows off my toned midriff, though the bottom half of my outfit is just like my work attire. I have flat, white ninja sandals on my feet and wrist length fingerless gloves with the metal slats on the backs on my hands.

 I have flat, white ninja sandals on my feet and wrist length fingerless gloves with the metal slats on the backs on my hands

"Man, it's hot!" Naruto and I complain.

Sakura tells us sternly, "Shut it, you two. We've got our new summer uniforms now, so what more do you want? Stop complaining. And, Kimiko, I don't see why you're complaining, considering you got Kakashi Sensei to carry you on his back."

"This is killing me, and it's such a long way to the rendezvous point," I tell her flatly, giving her a pointed look. "Besides, you know I hate walking such long distances, Sakura."

"You're so lazy, I swear," She complains but I effortlessly drown her out as I slump against Kakashi's shoulder, moaning.

"Just hang in there!" Lee says encouragingly, pointing ahead. "The rendezvous point is just up ahead here."

Naruto continues to complain, "Some B Rank mission this is!"

Sakura asks as she turns to me and Kakashi, "The person we're supposed to escort, he's important, right Kakashi Sensei? Kimiko?"

I say, "According to Tsunade-sama, he is."

We stop at the sound of horses whinnying up ahead, and through our hazy vision, we see horses pulling carts and carriages towards us.