Chapter 62

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I say to Fang, unshed tears in my eyes, "Fang! Hurry and heal Arielle!"

"M' Lady and I will handle this creep! Poison Needles!" Momo says as she bounds towards the Nakano, firing senbon laced with poison.

I jump back to avoid it and once again, Toshiro deflects the needles.

"Lightning Style: Twin Fangs Jutsu!" I thrust my hands forward and wolves made of blue lightning charge for Toshiro. Meanwhile, Fang tends to the collapsed Arielle.

Toshiro dances away in order to try and avoid the wolves' claws. One of them manages to scratch his left arm, leaving deep claw marks and making Toshiro cry out at the electricity. He jumps up and the wolves slam into the tree behind him.

I do another set of hand signs. "Wind Style: Bellow of the Mountain God!" I exhale a powerful gust of chakra infused air at Toshiro, throwing him back against a tree.

"Wolf Claw Frenzy!" I swing my sword wisely for Toshiro. He gasps but just barely manages to evade being sliced in half by my katana. Instead, my attack cuts clean through the tree trunk.

It groans as it topples and crashes to the ground.

I pursue Toshiro as I see Kakashi blur through the trees while fighting Furea. I clash my twin katanas against Toshiro and we exchange several violent slashes.

I slash with the same Kenjutsu move as I pursue my target. Most of my attacks land on trees, cutting them down, while others narrowly miss the dual hair coloured man.

I snarl as I pull back. I gather wind chakra to my right katana. "Wind Style: Dragon Fang Jutsu!" I swing my blade in a wide arc and send out a massive arc of chakra infused wind.

Toshiro's eyes widen but he's unable to dodge or block my attack. It slams into him and he collapses to the ground with a pained grunt.

I land before him and sheathe my swords as I stalk up to Toshiro with purposeful steps. "You shouldn't have harmed my wolf," I tell Toshiro lowly. "Big mistake. Too bad I can't kill you, though, because you're wanted alive. Wind Style," I do swift hand signs, stopping before Toshiro, "Breathless Kiss Jutsu."

Before the older man could attempt to get away, I had dropped to my hands and knees and connected my lips to his. With my Wind Jutsu, I start sucking the air out of his lungs. I feel him struggling to push me off but I refuse to move, only pinning him down with chakra in my arms.

I was close to sending Toshiro into unconscious when I suddenly feel something pierce my stomach. I yank back and cough blood before looking down. In my stomach is one of Toshiro's long swords, dripping with my blood.

I gasp sharply and stagger away from the murderer, coughing more blood.

I catch myself as my knees wobble, hand gripping at the blade. Toshiro chuckles darkly as he gets to his feet.

"You almost had me there, girl, but not quite," He says, sneering at me. Toshiro grips his second sword. I breathe heavily as I shakily grip the sword, wanting to pull it free of my stomach. "Now, then, allow me to put you out of your misery!"

Toshiro lunges for me with his second sword at the ready. A smirk tugs at my lips. I do hand signs, activating my Tengan.

"Ice Style: Ice Crystal Mirrors!" Toshiro stops suddenly when a dome of ice mirrors forms around him, with another mirror on top, his black orbs widen when he sees me step into the mirror. I create six senbon in my hands. "Now, prepare yourself!"

With that, I launch at Toshiro with incredible speed, my needles slicing through his flesh and making him cry out. I repeat this action until the older man is struggling to stay on his feet.