Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 3

Kimiko's P. O. V:

We continue into the Land of Snow by car. I'd sent my wolves back to Ookami Temple for now. We stop for a bathroom break and I go elsewhere to relieve myself. Then we continue through the tunnels.

I sit between Sasuke and Sakura as she and Naruto look out the window, my arms folded, Kakashi leaning against the other side of the car.

Naruto says, "Boy! I can't see the floor at all!"

Sitting opposite, Sandayu tells us, "Once upon a time, a railroad ran through here."

I echo curiously, ""Railroad..."?" I've never heard of it especially since I'd lived in a secluded hidden village before.

"It's covered over with pillars of ice by now, but dig far enough down, and you'll find the tracks laying there still," Says Sandayu

Naruto looks back out the window curiously.

We soon exit the tunnel and come to stop. As everyone starts to get out of the cars, we discover that Koyuki has run away.

As we split off to search for her, Kakashi calls, "Fan out and look for her! Radio in if she turns up!"

"Got it!"

We split and I bound through trees.

I search for about fifteen minutes but I see no sign of the Princess. So I pause on a tree branch and activate my Byakugan. I focus in on Koyuki. I see her with Naruto in front of a train that has a man with dark hair at the front of it.

On a hill are Sandayu and a bunch of men in armor. Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke are headed there now.

I bite my thumb and perform hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu!" I slam my hand on the ground and Scar appears. "I need to get to Koyuki and Naruto, fast."

I climb on his back as Scar lets out a sigh and, says, "Of, course, M' Lady." His nose twitches and Scar takes off at a fast run through the trees.

We soon reach the sight and I blanch at the sight before me. Scar stays in the trees. Sandayu and his men all have arrows in their bodies and blood stains the white snow. Doto had slaughtered them all.

Sandayu was still standing, however, but as a barrage of arrows fly towards him, a giant shuriken comes down and deflects them.

I blink my violet eyes as Sasuke appears then bounds towards the train, throwing a paper bomb that explodes. Then an explosive grenade comes down from a snowy hill and causes an avalanche upon impact. Snow pours over the train even as it trudges forward.

I take a kunai out of my weapon's pouch on my right hip and tie a paper bomb to it. I then thrust it at the front of the train. An explosion rocks it along the tracks.

Then there's another explosion from the back of the train, and I get the feeling it's Kakashi's doing. The back end of the train car breaks off and the rest continues. Sasuke goes to pursue them but Kakashi appears beside the Uchiha and stops him.