Chapter 5

Kimiko's P. O. V:

Soon the rest of the Genin return and Kiba sits next to me as we wait for our Senseis to come get us. Kiba and I chat as I cuddle with Akamaru.

Akamaru is just too cute!

The other Genin gradually leave with their Senseis, which soon leaves me with Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. I was sad since Kiba left and I wasn't on his team, which leaves me alone with my idiotic teammates.

It's been nearly three hours since the others left and Naruto is looking out the door, mumbling, "He's late!" Our Sensei still hasn't come to get us, and we were all getting pretty annoyed by his tardiness.

Sakura scolds him, leaning back against the desk as Sasuke sits at the desk opposite to her, "Naruto, just sit down!"

"I don't want to! How come our teacher's the only one that's late?! I'm ready to roll, believe it!" Naruto whirls toward us as he adds, "The other groups already met their teachers and took off on some adventure, or something, and Iruka Sensei's gone, too!"

Sakura sighs, "We know, okay?"

She and I look up at a clatter to see the blonde dragging a chair over to the door. I ask, "Naruto, what are you doing?"

He chuckles as he fixes an eraser in between the door and doorframe, the eraser covered in white chalk dust.

Sakura steps over to him and chides with the backs of her hands on her hips, "Naruto!"

Naruto says simply as he hops off the chair, "That's what he gets for coming late! Surprise!"

Her hands on her hips, Sakura scolds, "You're asking for trouble. You know you shouldn't do that."

Sasuke hmphs and says before I could, "Our teacher's a Jounin, an elite ninja."

I add, "Do you think he'd fall for that?"

Sakura agrees wholeheartedly, "Yeah! Sasuke and Kimiko are right! You're so clueless, Naruto!"

At that moment, a hand with a black fingerless glove with a metal plate on the back appears around the edge of the door, gripping it. The four of us watch in anticipation as our Sensei pushes the door open and ducks his head of silver spiky hair inside....

..... Causing the eraser to fall right on top of his head with a poof of chalk dust, before dropping with a thunk to the wooden floor.

 Causing the eraser to fall right on top of his head with a poof of chalk dust, before dropping with a thunk to the wooden floor

The silver haired Jounin says nothing as silence settles over us, until Naruto bursts out laughing and points at the silverette. "I got him! You totally fell for it!"

I let a small smile play at my lips, though my face remains serious. Wait a sec... that silver hair and face mask...

My violet purple eyes jerk wide and fill with recognition as Sakura apologises, quickly, and in a sweet tone, "I'm sorry, Sensei! I told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen! I'd never do anything like that!"