Chapter 18

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I walk on Sasuke's other side as we head for some pillars after heading down a flight of stairs, only to be stopped by someone calling to us, "Hey, you! With the attitude! Hold on!"

"Huh?" Naruto, Sakura and I utter as the four of us whirl around. Rock Lee stands at the railing above us.

Naruto gasps while Sakura starts but I wave happily to the ravenette.

Sasuke wants to know, "What do you want?"

"I want to fight! Right here, and right now!" Says Lee.

Sasuke says with a smirk, "You wanna fight me here and now, huh?"

"Yes," Says Lee. He leaps over the railing and lands in a crouch before straightening up again. He introduces, pointing his bandaged thumb at himself, "My name is Rock Lee." He then points to Sasuke. "You said it was common courtesy for a challenger to give his own name first, right... Sasuke Uchiha?"

 Sasuke Uchiha?"

"Hm. So you know me?" Sasuke says in surprise, raising both eyebrows.

Lee says as he gets into a stance, "I challenge you! Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan, and how great they are. The Sumire clan are supposed to be on par with them. I want to see if it is true. I figured you will be a good test for me. And, also..." Lee looks right at me as his face flushes. "Oh, Kimi-chan... I love you!"

I give a scream of fright, a shudder going down my spine.

"Those eyebrows can't be real, NOOO!! Your hairstyle is horrible, too!" I gasp, hugging myself as my body quivers. "And those eyebrows are so bushy! You're such a weirdo!"

Still blushing, Lee says, "You are an Angel! Sent from heaven!" When Lee winks, a pink heart flies out and aims for me. I dodge it and the heart splatters against the pillar behind me. "That was a good move, but let us see you dodge this!"

I spazz out as Lee winks more pink hearts at me, but I dodge them all with amazing speed and reflexes. The last one, I bend so far back that my head knocks against the wooden floor, narrowly missing me.

 The last one, I bend so far back that my head knocks against the wooden floor, narrowly missing me