Chapter 74

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I snap my eyes open and swim as fast as I can for the surface, ignoring the wound in my stomach.

As I burst out of the lake, I see Goro heading for Hisui. He whirls to me in shock just as I brig my twin katanas down on him with a cry of rage. He blocks them with his own sword as we spin around before pushing me back to the shore.

We exchange swift blows before I jump back and sheathe my swords. I do rapid hand signs. "Wind Style: Bellow of the Mountain God!"

I exhale a huge blast of air as Goro does his own hand signs.

"Glass Release: Reflective Wall!" A walk of glass forms and my Jutsu hits it. My eyes jerk wide when my attack comes right back to me, making me gasp.

I throw up my hands but it was no good as the Jutsu slams into me. I'm sent rocketing back with a cry.

"M' Lady!" Ace yells as I tumble to halt, though he remains by Hisui to protect her.

I groan as I climb to my feet and face Goro. "I won't let you get away with this. This land doesn't belong to you; it belongs to Hisui! Water Style," I activate my Sharingan, "Water Dragon Jutsu!"

A dragon of water forms and roars before lunging for the blonde man. However, it slams into the glass wall and returns to me.

"It's useless! Wind and Water Style are useless against my Reflective Wall!" Goro says as I leap away to avoid my Jutsu. It slams into the tree behind me. He does hand signs while running at me. "Glass Release: Glass Sphere!"

A massive sphere of glass forms above his head. I barely manage to roll out of the way in time to avoid being crushed. My ears ring slightly as glass shatters on the ground.

"Lightning Style: Horse Power," I say as I slam my hands on the ground. Ten horses of Lightning rise up and charge at him. Goro narrowly evades it before running at me.

I activate my Byakugan and run to meet Goro. We enter fierce hand to hand combat. Goro lands a kick in my stomach that sends me sailing into a tree.

I grunt at the impact but manage to dive out of the way to avoid being kicked again.

I resume fighting Goro, our bodies blurs. Goro punches me away and I tumble to the ground.

A glass sword forms in his hand as he approaches me. "You've annoyed me for the last time, Leaf ninja. I'm going to kill you, then your wolf, then the Princess!"

I raise my sword to block his, surprising him. "Sorry, but I don't godown that easily. I was given a mission to protect the Feudal Lord, after all." Upon saying that, I sweep my foot around and knock Goro to the ground. I activate my Sharingan. "Genjutsu: Hellfire Dance!"

Goro screams in agony at the pain of my Genjutsu, his sword hitting the floor before disappearing. He collapses and continues to scream. As the sun was starting to rise above the lake, I decide to release Goro from the Genjutsu.

I approach him and put crystal cuffs on him, before I start dragging the man over to the Kishimoto Princess.

"Free her, Ace," I tell my wolf who nods and uses his claws to slash at the ropes. I dump the leader of the Garasu clan at Hisui's feet as she stands up, gazing at her former Minister in numbed shock.

"Well, Hisui, it's your choice what to do with him. I mean, after all, he did kill your parents and lied his way into your household," I tell her as Ace comes to my side.

Hisui gazes at the blonde haired man for a long moment, wracked with pain from my Genjutsu.

Hisui holds out her hand for one of my swords. I unsheathe it and hand it to the greenette, hilt first.