Chapter 12

I've edited Chapter 11!

Pic above is Ace—->

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I'd shared a room with Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke had shared a room together, and Kakashi got his own room. I was grateful Sakura hadn't seen the three tomoe mark on the left side of my neck that my former mentor not so kindly gave to me.

I'd told Sakura to go out for breakfast before me as there was something I needed to do.

I kneel on my futon mattress, and perform hand signs. I say softly, "Summoning Jutsu."

I never understood why people always shouted out their Jutsus, but I guess they can't help it due to the rush of adrenaline from battle.

There's a large poof of smoke and a male voice greets me, "It's been awhile, M' Lady. Why have you summoned me?"

The smoke clears and a large black and white wolf and blue eyes appears before me. He's no higher than my waist, big enough to ride on, but still bigger than the average wolf.

"Hello, Acr. It has. Listen, I need your advice," I say and he sits down as he listens to me when I tell him everything that's happened. "..... So, now they pretty much know everything about my past, except for my former master." Ace growls at that. He and my other wolves hate him with a fiery passion. "I'll probably tell Kakashi back in the Leaf. Eventually. So, do you think I should try trusting these ninja?"

"Hm. Well... I'll have to see for myself. Perhaps I'll accompany you to breakfast?"

"Okay. Sounds good," I say before I stand up.

Ace and I leave the bedroom and make our way to the dining room. My wolf can just barely fit. When we enter, we find Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Tazuna, Inari and Tsunami already at breakfast.

The second Sakura sees me with Ace, she immediately screams in fear and jumps ten feet into the air, while everyone else widens their eyes.

"Th-There's a big wolf!!" Sakura screams as she points at Acr. Sasuke tenses, as though readying to fight my summoning.

"Why, good morning to you, too, Leaf ninja," Ace greets wryly, freaking Sakura out even more.

"And... And he talks!!"

"Ayumi, where did this wolf come from?" Kakashi asks wearily, eyeing him.

"You can relax. This is Ace. He's just one of my summoning wolves and he specialises in most forms of Ninjutsu. Each of my wolf summoning as has their own special abilities," I explain.

"I had no idea you had a summoning contract," Kakashi says in surprise.

Ace goes up to Kakashi as he says, "So, you're the famous Kakashi Hatake Kimiko-sama told me about. And her annoying teammates." This causes Sasuke and Sakura to glare at me, and I just shrug in return. "But, where's the other one?"

There was no sign of Naruto. Is he still training? Don't tell me he stayed out all night...

"He's probably still training," Kakashi tells my black and white wolf.

Sakura asks me, "Kimiko, can I pat Ace?"

I glance at the pinkette and nod my head. She goes up to the black and white wolf and strokes his head cautiously at first, until the wolf lowers his head. Sakura giggles.

"Awe, he's beautiful, Kimiko! And his fur is so silky!"

I smile at that as Ace says, "Why, thank you!"