Chapter 49

Kimiko's P. O. V:

"But that's the Curse Mark!" Jiraiya exclaims.

I don't let go of Orochimaru's tongue as I growl, "Come on! I'm just getting started! I'll yank this tongue right out of your skull!!"

As Orochimaru comes back to me, I swing him around and up into the air. I jump up to meet him, fuelled by the Curse Mark. Orochimaru was too slow to dodge my next punch, and the next few that follow. I then land a chakra powered kick that sends him falling back towards Manda.

I land before Tsunade and grab onto the purple tongue, halting Orochimaru's descent as I ready my right fist.

"Incredible!" He chuckles. "You're using the power of the Curse Mark I gave you! It's more than I could ever hope for, Princess. I'll take you back and make you my next vessel! You've grown far more beautiful and powerful."

"Ah, shut it, Snake Freak!! Eat this!!" I snap back before hauling him back up to me. I land my chakra filled fist in his face, sending Orochimaru flying away from me. "I won't let you hurt Tsunade or Naruto ever again!! And I'll make damn sure you never touch the Leaf Village!!"

I loom in front of Orochimaru and land punch after punch after punch, ignoring the other two Sannin and everyone else staring at me in shock. I don't care if they know about my curse power. It's the only hope I have of stopping him!

I see the faces of my family and friends flash before my eyes as I continue to punch Orochimaru. I slam a final chakra powered punch that sends him falling towards Manda.

"Orochimaru-sama!" Kabuto cries, causing the said Sannin to catch himself. The Sannin then faces me and holds his hand in a hand sign.

Just when I go to attack him, my body goes rigid. I collapse to my knees as my eyes widen and my body trembles, as though in pain. "What... What is this...?!" I think to myself fearfully. I try to move but couldn't.

"Kimiko! What's going on?!" Jiraiya calls as I start to fall backwards. Only, my back hits a furry body.

I look to see Arielle behind me. "A-Arielle... th-thank you..."

"You're welcome, dear. Just rest. I'll defend you with my life," Says Arielle. I smile in relief as I lean into her side to recover my strength, breathing heavily.

Orochimaru chuckles. "That's the Paralysis Jutsu of the Curse Mark," He says, going back to Manda. "I'm afraid you won't be able to move for awhile, my dear. Now, your beautiful body shall become mine!"

With that, the green eyed man launches himself for me as my icy blue hair and eyes fade back to their normal colour, the black mark receding. Arielle growls, her purple eyes glowing brighter as she uses her prediction ability. I could only stare as the Snake Sannin draws closer to me, unable to move due to the Curse Mark.

"Now your Tengan shall be mine—!" My wolf grins devilishly as Orochimaru's tongue is snatched up by Tsunade before she swings her fist. Orochimaru is then abruptly thrust into the earth by a powerful punch from Tsunade. Orochimaru's head rocks back as he's slammed into the earth.