Naruto, The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Part 2

Kimiko's P. O. V:

"Makino-san! We've gotta problem!!" The assistant screeches at the top of his lungs the following morning.

Before us is a massive freaking iceberg!

My eyes are the size of saucers and my jaw is on the floor as I gaze at the gigantic chunk of ice before us.

"What on Earth is that?!" Makino asks in a fierce whisper.

"When I woke up this morning, I found this waiting for me. We can't get through! What are we gonna do?!"

"This is it!!" Makino suddenly shouts. "We're changing everything!"

"Huuuhhh?" The redhead looks uncertain.

"You moron! We're standing on the perfect spot to shoot! It's practically begging us to film here!" Makino clenches a fist as he faces his assistant.

"Huh?!"

"Cherish this moment! The movie gods are smiling down on us!" Makino says with a grin, before he thrusts and at to his crew. "Everyone! Prepare to disembark!"

I stand beside Kakashi as we gather on the iceberg. I'm wearing a long sleeved cold shoulder white turtleneck with black elbow length gloves and a pair of black Capri and a pair of blue ninja sandals with a tan coloured cloak to help ward off the chill.

 I'm wearing a long sleeved cold shoulder white turtleneck with black elbow length gloves and a pair of black Capri and a pair of blue ninja sandals with a tan coloured cloak to help ward off the chill

Naruto is at the fire with Yukie and they both yawn as the crew gets everything set up.

"Alright, people! We're good to roll!" The assistant calls. "Stand by! Okay! Scene 36, Cut 22! Action!"

Mao laughs from stop a snowy hill. "So, Princess! You've arrived! Well done."

Gale and her cohorts ready their stances. "It's you, Mao!" Gale seethes.

"Princess, please, stay back!" Tsukuyaku says.

"We'll take care of him for you!" Buriken adds.

"Did you honestly believe these merger fools would be a match for me, Princess?!" Mao exclaims, frowning.

I see Kakashi stiffen and get my own guard up.

Mao goes to unleash his power.

Kakashi appears in front of the three actors on the ground and throw two kunai with paper bombs attached to intercept the enemy ninja we sense hiding up on the icy cliffs. They go off with a boom and smoke and snow mingle in the air.

Mao asks in confusion, "I-Is this in the scene?"

The assistant asks in annoyance, "Hey!! What do you think you're doing?!"

Kakashi yells, "Everyone, get back!!"

A man with very light purple hair in a high ponytail and striking green eyes literally pops out from the snow, wearing what looks to be armor, as he crosses his arms. "Welcome, friends, to the Land of Snow!"