Chapter 13

Kimiko's P. O. V:

Kakashi says in way of greeting, "Well, well, so both Kimiko and I had it right. It was all an act."

"An act?!" Tazuna exclaims.

I add, a sheepish smile on my face, "With a cute little mask."

"Huh?!" Exclaims Sakura.

Sasuke scoffs, "Big phoney. Hah!"

"So I guess all that about being a Tracker Ninja protecting his village was just a bunch of bull!" Tazuna states.

Kakashi inputs, "They look pretty chummy to me. And I get the feeling they'd been pulling scams like that for a long time."

Sakura says, "He's got some nerve facing us again after pulling that trick!"

"And, hiding behind a mask, who does he think he's fooling?" Kakashi queries.

I clear my throat as I give the silverette a pointed look and say, "Ahem, speak for yourself, Sensei!" He glances to my spot on the railing with a sheepish expression.

"That's it," Sasuke says, making Sakura gasp, "I'm taking him out. Who does he think he's fooling, hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown?"

Sakura gushes, "Sasuke, you're so cool!"

I point out to him, "You just repeated exactly what Kakashi said. So not cool." I ignore Sakura when she scowls at me.

I'm ignored by the Uchiha, however, as Haku says, "He's impressive." Zabuza "Hmphs!" at this. "Even though they were just one tenth the strength of the original Water Clone Jutsu, he did destroy them all."

Zabuza orders Haku, "That move did still gave us the first advantage. Now, use it!"

"Right." Haku nods and he leaps forwards.

Sasuke gasps as he suddenly starts spinning rapidly, turning into a living tornado, "What's this?!"

Suddenly, Sasuke's kunai knife was met with a senbon needle as Haku appears right before him. Sasuke clashes his blade against Haku's needles, and I was impressed that he was able to keep up with the Yuki.

Kakashi orders Sakura, "Sakura, cover Tazuna, and stay close to me!" The pinkette leaps in front of the bridge builder protectively, as Haku pulls back and continues to clash his needle against our blades. "Let Sasuke handle this!"

Sakura nods as she gets in her defensive stance.

Sasuke clashes his kunai knife against Haku's needles a couple of times before they pull back and spin around each other, his weapons meeting a couple more times.

Haku says simply, pressing his needle against Sasuke's blade, "We want the bridge builder, not you. If you back down, I won't have to kill you."

I knew he wouldn't really kill us, anyway. After all, Haku is too soft.

Sasuke tells him, "Save it!"

Haku says to the Uchiha, "You're making a mistake. You won't be able to keep up with my speed." This makes him scowl. "I'd gained two key advantages. First, we're surrounded by water. Second, I've blocked one of your hands. Therefore, you only have one free hand to defend yourself."

Haku pulls back his hand back and holds it up in the Ram sign. Haku begins performing hand signs.

 Haku begins performing hand signs