Chapter 31

Kimiko's P. O. V:

The sixth match was a red haired and blue eyed kunoichi named Akemi Kasai VS her own teammate, a blonde haired girl with blue eyes named Michiru Tsukino who specialises in Water Style ninjutsu and fights with Kenjutsu.

Akemi used Fire Style and Taijutsu, and she'd won her match.

Naruto cheers, "Here we go!! Let it be me! Let it be me! Please let it be me! Let it be me!"

Lee says, "No! It's my turn!! My turn!"

The boys groan upon seeing it's Shikamaru VS Kin, Naruto crossing his arms as he leans his back on the railing. Shikamaru makes his way down to the arena.

"Guess it's me," He drawls, hands in his pants pockets.

Naruto, Choji and Ino cheer for him.

"Atta boy, Shikamaru! You can do it! You can win this, no problem! You've got it!" Cheers Ino.

"Ok, ok," Groans the Nara.

Ino fist pumps the air as she cheers, "All you've gotta do is tell yourself "I cannot lose!", right?! Come on! Get a big win! A big win! Come on! Yeah!"

Kin lingers on the balcony with a hand on her hip. Dosu reminds her, "Remember, he manipulates shadows. Watch the shadows."

Kin huffs, "Heh! You think I'd ever fall for a stupid Jutsu like that?"

Shinobu says coldly, "You look stupid enough to."

Kin glares at her.

Leaning against the railing, I let out a sigh. What is it with Sound and Leaf ninja?! First it was Zaku and Shino, now it's Kin and Shikamaru. At this rate, I wouldn't be shocked if Dosu went up against another Leaf ninja...

Ino continues to cheer, fist in the air, as Kin stands before her teammate, "Yeah, ok! Here we go, Shikamaru! Make that little girl cry!!"

Shikamaru says as in keeps cheers, "Oh, man! This is such a drag. I mean, give me a break. I've gotta fight a girl?!"

Kin mutters, "Yeah, you just keep thinking that way, little man."

Hayate announces, "Ready? The seventh match, Shikamaru, and Kin." He throws out his arm as he adds, "Begin!"

Shikamaru says as he puts his hands in a hand sign, "It's all I've got

Shikamaru says as he puts his hands in a hand sign, "It's all I've got."

"You're not trying that stupid shadow thing again, are you?"

Shikamaru growls, "Shut your mouth!! Ninja Art: Shadow Possession Jutsu!"

Kin demands as his shadow stretched towards her, "Is that all you know?! If that's the only trick you've got, this is going to be easier than I thought!"