✾𝟵𝟳✾

warning : blood! gore! manga spoilers! 

"Everyone did so well!" Y/n cooed to the trio as the three of them lazily sat on the ground of their rooms. It was already evening at this point. "Ah, thank you Y/n-chan!~" Zenitsu said happily as he panted slightly. Before Y/n could open her mouth to speak, she heard a familiar chirp that echoed into her ear. 

Y/n's blade was sent to the secret sword smith's village for reforging, to install the wicked wisteria poison deeply inside the white blade. Shinobu had informed her that the compounds and particles change whenever Y/n unsheathed her scabbard, so it would be a different type of poison with the amount of times she unsheathed her sword from her scabbard. 

"Ah, a mission..." Y/n trailed off sadly. "I'll have to go, I'll be back soon!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as she sent a small grin at the three before she made her way swiftly towards Tanjiro and pecked his lips in a passionate manner, she leaned back as Tanjiro blinked, trying to process everything that had happened, his face then broke into a brilliant shade of red as Y/n laughed heartedly, Zenitsu groaned in jealousy as Inosuke blinked.

"I told you I'll give you a kiss as a gift," she winked at Tanjiro as she turned around to leave the room. "You lucky bastard!" a voice rang. "I wish I could do that to a girl!" it continued as Y/n stifled a laugh, before disappearing into the night. 

Time had passed by within seconds as Y/n had already reached into the destination. It was a district, filled with people passing by as wooden house were carefully placed. Bright lights were shining as Y/n swiftly made her way through the crowds. Her eyes then noticed a familiar figure who was wearing a fedora and a fancy suit, walking with a familiar relative. 

Y/n's deep-set e/c eyes widened. 'It's him!' she thought as she swiftly weaved herself through the crowds and reached an arm towards the man, as her eyes glared at his back. His aura was completely miscellaneous. Y/n placed a hand on his shoulders as the man turned around with a smile, he had black hair and red eyes as the woman next to him turned around.

"Ah! Y/n-chan!" she exclaimed brightly as she grinned softly at the girl. "Aunt Rei," Y/n said as she smiled gracefully. "What are you doing here?" she asked, tilting her head to the side curiously at her niece. "I was just visiting my friend here, what about you?" Y/n asked as she glanced at the dangerous man. "We're just currently visiting this town as a holiday, actually, we're going to have a date together here, to get away from some stress, we're actually about to go stargazing in the forests, wanna join us?" Rei said, slightly squealing in excitement.