29

Chapter 29 - Handkerchief

Two people walked over from the distance. One of them was dressed in a beautiful purple brocade brocade dress. He was around twenty years old. His appearance was handsome and condescending. He was indeed the current crown prince, Jeon Jimin.

As he walked, he asked the people beside him, "Have you found out who it was?"

The person beside him acknowledged, but his tone did not fluctuate at all. "It's Third Brother."

The Crown Prince smiled, lowered his sleeve to cover the wound on his wrist, and continued to walk forward.

After leaving the palace, they encountered an ambush. More than a dozen Death Soldiers rushed out from all directions, each and every one of them trying to take his life.

It was probably because he was too carefree in the palace that third brother could not bear it any longer and wanted his life so badly.

He tilted his head, deep in thought. "What does Sixth Brother think about this?"

The person he called "Sixth Brother" was a fifteen year old youth. He had delicate facial features, like a sculptor, and was extraordinarily handsome.

He had been tanned a little in the past few years, and his skin was a light wheat color. He had lost the tender and delicate spirit of his childhood, and looked even more valiant and spirited.

He had grown taller since last year, and now he was only a little lower than Jeon Jimin.

He was the Sixth Prince, Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook was silent for a moment before he analyzed calmly, "Third Brother is too rash, so there is no need to be afraid of him."

Just like what the Crown Prince thought, Jeon Jimin smiled and patted his shoulder, but didn't say anything.

His sixth brother had been brought back from the common folk only nine years ago. When he had just entered the palace, he had been acting as if he was a complete and reckless person. He never expected that in just a few years, he had become a completely different person.

It was like a completely different person. You could no longer see the childish shadow of him.

This was a good thing, otherwise he would not have been able to survive in the palace.

As he was speaking, he saw a person wearing a white cape walking out from the main courtyard of Duke Dingguo's residence. He couldn't see her appearance clearly, and her figure should be that of a slim young lady.

The two of them ignored her. They walked up to take a look, only to realize that the girl had left in such a hurry that she didn't even notice that the handkerchief had fallen to the ground.

Jeon Jimin bent down to pick it up and touched the fabric. It was extremely soft and silky, with a plain flower embroidered on the lower left corner. Other than that, there was nothing else.

Jeon Jimin handed it to Jeon  Jungkook and said with a smile, "Sixth Brother, please wait here for a while. Maybe you can even meet that girl."

Jeon jungkook took a glance at it and asked without much interest, "So what if I did?"

Jeon Jimin curled his lips, "Then this second brother should be a matchmaker."

It was actually such an idea ...

Jeon Jungkook pursed his lips, not even answering, "Thank you for your kind intentions second brother, I don't need it."

The Crown Prince sighed and said regretfully, "Sixth Brother, you are not young anymore. You don't have a woman by your side. Don't you feel lonely?"