66

Chapter 66 - Scared

When the invitation was delivered to the sixth prince's residence, the servant maid was hesitating as to whether she should send it in or not.

Recently, the sixth prince and the Princess had become extremely intimate, and there was no place for them servants.

More accurately speaking, the sixth prince was pestering the Princess extremely well.

When His Highness returned, he couldn't wait to tie his princess to his belt and take her with him at all times.

The servant maids didn't know what was going on either. Ever since cousin girl's visit, the relationship between His Highness and the Princess seemed to have improved.

The improvement was different from before. It was kinda the sun shining again after rain.

For example, right now, His Highness was reading in the study while the princess was in the study as well. Some sound could be heard from within the study from time to time, making it unsuitable for them servant maids go in and disturb them.

In the study, Xie Lisa didn't know how it had turned out like this.

Jungkook insisted that she accompany him in the study. She promised to sit there and read a book. He suddenly called her over and asked her with a stinky face: why she didn't say a word.

Lisa was rather baffling. Was he reading a book, wasn't he?

She didn't bother him, and he wasn't satisfied?

Not only was Jungkook not satisfied, he was far from satisfactory.

She had been so fond of pestering him when he was young that even when he was reading, she would call him Brother Xiao Jungkook sweetly from outside the window.

He was not satisfied, of course, that she was not calling him now.

He sat with her on the desk, his chin on the top of her head, as sullen as he was, and said, "Who said you couldn't disturb me?"

Xie Lisa blinked in his arms, being muddled. "You said it yourself last time."

The last time she had Shang Yu bring him a meal, he had sent her out with a terrible air, and had Shuang Yu tell her not to disturb him.

Jungkook remained silent for a while. He had no choice but to get back what he had said, "They can't."

Xie Lisa did not fully understand . "Oh, I can?"

He didn't say anything.

Xie Lisa grabbed his sleeve and looked up to see his face. Her voice was soft and sweet. "Brother Xiao Jungkook, can I?"

Jungkook was a teenager and was full of energy. He had no good self-control against the girl he liked, especially when she talked to him in this way. He immediately reaponded by lowering his head, finding her chattering little lips and holding them in his mouth.

He was fond of kissing her, tasting her mouth so strongly and savagely that he never knew how to be gentle, and once Xie Lisa's tongue was broken by his kiss.

Xie Lisa felt her tongue was in pain, so she covered her mouth with her hands, trying to avoid his kisses. He was the kind of man who wouldn't admit his fault. He licked her wound tenderly and called her "Little Lamb" with blushing and only then did he know how to hold back a little.

As he kissed her, he gradually lost control.

As Xie Lisa sat on the desk, he leaned over and put his hand on her shoulder and tasted her mouth, getting more and more unsatisfied.