93

Chapter 93 - Poisoned

After the black-clothed man left Lord Ping's mansion, he did not leave too far. Instead, he changed into a set of black clothes behind the walls of the nearby provincial governor Lin's Mansion, put on his prepared clothes, and walked out calmly and unperturbed.

The sky had turned white, and the first rays of dawn were beginning to show themselves.

Gao Taehyung came to the two sides of the street and ordered a bowl of noodle soup and a pancake. He sat down at the corner with a calm expression and started eating.

He watched the street as he ate.

The street was bustling as usual. There were hawkers on both sides of the street. People were coming and going, and it was bustling with noise and excitement. There seemed to be many guards on this street, checking door to door. When the citizens asked them what was going on, they told them that the Lord Ping's mansion was robbed at night, and a precious treasure was stolen. The Ping Wang ordered them to capture this thief and punish him severely.

Very quickly, they arrived in front of Gao Taehyung's stall.

The guard looked around and, seeing no one suspicious, left.

In fact, when Gao Taehyung fought against Jeon Jungkook yesterday, he had actually cut open Gao Taehyung's chest with his personal dagger, but Jeon Jungkook himself probably did not notice, which was why he missed out on this clue. Gao Taaehyung was glad that he covered his face last night. In addition to the darkness and the dark clouds blocking the moonlight, he couldn't see his facial features. Finding him in the capital was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Jeon Jungkook's dagger was extremely sharp. One slash cut into his chest and left a small wound.

Gao Taehyung only used some cloth to bandage it quickly, not enough time to treat it. He decided to apply the medicine after he returned to the army camp.

He finished a bowl of noodle soup and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

He suddenly felt dizzy.

He paused for a moment, ignoring the fact that he had to keep walking.

After walking for some distance, he saw a clinic in front of him. He pushed open the door and entered, preparing to pack some medicine to treat his external injuries. However, because his feet were unsteady, he bumped into the person who came out.

"You — —" The other party was a girl wearing a Sky Blue Embroidery Shirt with tender green circumference, the chiffon dress s. They frowned in dissatisfaction as they complained and raised their head to glare at him.

He didn't look at her and lower his eyes apologized, continuing to walk inside.

Lin Huapin pursed his lips in dissatisfaction and said unlucky thing, he did not care about it at all.

She was here to get medicine for her father. Recently, his heart had been on fire and he was coughing violently. She was worried that he would fall ill at this rate. Thus, she decided to come to the hospital to get medicine. He didn't expect to meet a blind man ... She snorted and sat in her carriage. She couldn't help but think of that person's appearance.

He was pretty good-looking, but he was too rude.

Gao Taehyung naturally did not know of Lin Huapin's evaluation of him, he grabbed some medicine from the doctor and returned to the army camp.

Him not returning all night was a violation of the military's rules, but he was a Chiliarch, and had Zhong Haruto and General Zhong protecting him, so naturally no one said anything.