45

Chapter 45 - Marriage Proposal

Indeed, Jeon Jimin learned this from Liang Kuan.

At the same time that Eunuch Yu came to Duke Dingguo's Mansion with the imperial edict, Jeon Jimin knew that Xie Lisa was going to be given to Jeon Jungkook by the emperor.

He thought that the matter was certain, but who would have thought that something unexpected would happen in the middle of it.

This was his sixth brother, who was usually quiet, being efficient when he did things.

Jeon Jimin was sitting in a rosewood chair, holding the scented sachet that was embroidered by Xie Lisa. He was looking at it thoughtfully as he slowly rubbed his thumb against the patterns on it.

In his thought, Xie Lisa was a little smart, but not experienced, and still a very simple little girl.

If such a girl came to the Crown Prince's Palace and even the imperial harem, she would be plotted.

He wanted her because he felt that he could protect her innocence, allowing her to live a peaceful and carefree life in the future.

It was probably because he had gone through too many experiences and had complex thoughts. Thus, her innocence seemed to be extremely valuable to him.

So what did Sixth Brother like about her?

Before Jeon Jimin could come up with an answer, a servant came in and said, "Your Highness, the Sixth Palace is here."

He did not seem surprised at all. He lowered his head slightly, unable to figure out his emotions. "Please come in."

The servant left and soon led Jeon Jungkook to the central room.

Jeon Jungkook stepped across the threshold and saw the sachet embroidered with jasminum flower in his hand. His eyes dimmed and he stopped where he was and called out "Second Brother."

He knew that was the work of Xie Lisa. He had been listening at the door when Xie Lisa had spoken to Jeon Jennie. He had heard every word clearly.

Not only did that little bastard make a scented sachet herself, she also embroidered her favorite jasminum flower. Did she want to anger him to death?

Even though he knew she knew nothing about it, he could not help but feel angry.

At the same time, he was shocked by Jeon Jimin's methods.

In terms of meticulous thoughts and profound complexity, no one could compare with the Crown Prince.

He didn't even let Xie Lisa see her, but successfully led her into the trap.

If he hadn't came back in time, he would found she had been gone by the time he got back to capital.

After thinking about it, he felt extremely lucky.

Jeon Jimin lifted his eyes and seemed to notice him. He gestured for him to sit, "Sixth Brother, you're here?"

"Sit down and talk."

Jeon Jungkook did not sit down. He stood still and said with surprise, "Second brother, can you give me the scented sachet?"

Jeon Jimin was stunned for a moment before he immediately laughed in annoyance.

This brat had robbed his woman, and now he was even righteously standing in front of him, asking for the scented sachet. How could he have such a big face?

He placed the scented sachet back on his waist, feeling very calm. "I need to sleep on this scented sachet at night, I can't give it to you."

His thin lips were drawn in a thin line and he looked unhappy.