53

Chapter 53 - Supporting Her

Madam Xu didn't reply. With a cold face, he asked again, "I asked you, what did you say to her?"

"Are you deaf?"

At this point, no matter how foolish she was, it was impossible for her to hide it.

In addition, the sixth prince was in a rage. His sharp eyes made her heart shudder and her heart tremble as she knelt on the ground. At this moment, she still wanted to hide it, "Your Highness ..."

"I am just talking about family matters with the Empress ..."

Jeon Jungkook was not someone to be fooled. With a wave of his sleeve, he threw the teacup off the square table in front of her, splashing tea leaves all over her face. "Just talking about family matters, you make her cry?"

"If you don't speak the truth, this prince will destroy the Duke Dingguo's Mansion!"

He rarely used his identity in front of anyone, and he rarely called himself "this prince". Xie Lisa had never heard the words "this prince" from his speech.

Perhaps he was so angry today that his words were filled with killing intent. He was like a sharp dagger that could stab into the other party's heart at any moment.

With these words, not only was Madam Xu alarmed, but everyone on both sides knelt down, including haughty Madam Wu.

Madam Wu's face was deathly pale, and she appeared to be trembling violently.

She also told tales about Xie Lisa just now, she was afraid she wouldn't be able to escape today's calamity...

Xie Lisa sat in Madam Dara arms, she looked up at Jeon Jungkook's back and wondered what she was feeling.

She had pretended to be pitiful when he came in, guessing that they were couple after all, and no matter what, he would definitely help her vent her anger.

However, she didn't expect him to be so serious as to help her teach the first aunt a lesson ...

It made her feel a little guilty.

She lowered her head and silently rubbed her eyes. She didn't know why, but her eyes felt a little sore.

Some people could no longer sit still after Jeon Jungkook's vicious words.

Madam Wu lowered her head and nervously explained, "It's all my fault. I started it first ..."

Jeon Jungkook tilted his head and looked at her.

She continued anxiously, "The day before yesterday, when Your Highness and Ah Lisa got married, word came out that Your Highness had abandoned Ah Lisa on the night of your wedding ..."

"I just concerned about Ah Lisa, so I asked a question."

At this point, she could almost feel the sharpness of his eyes on the top of her head, her body suddenly became soft, and she forced herself to continue speaking, "Later on, eldest sister-in-law took up a few words, perhaps it was because she said it too seriously, that it made Ah Lisa feel aggrieved."

Hearing this, Madam Xu looked at her in shock.

Jeon Jungkook looked displeased, "What did she say?"

Madam Wu continued, "She said that Your Highness left because you didn't put your eyes on Ah Lisa ..."

"Third sister-in-Law!" Madam Xu suddenly shouted. She gnashed her teeth and said, "How can you do such a thing?"

"Did you not join it?"

At this time, Madam Wu's attitude was completely different from before. She became a good aunt who was wholeheartedly venting anger for Xie Lisa, "I only said some words, how is it like you have a harsh tone?"