Fin

"Mother, where is my wooden sword?"

A small figure rushed in from outside with a beautiful face as he asked aggressively.

Xie Hanbin and Gu Mina had wedding ceremony yesterday, so people of Duke Dingguo's Mansion stayed up very late to host. When Xie Lisa came back, it was already late in the night, and Jeon Jungkook had even pressed her down for a while before they fell asleep in the early hours of the morning.

They woke up late in the morning, and the moment she heard Jeon Jungsan's voice and opened her eyes, she saw a huge head buried in her chest. She was panicking as she pushed Jeon Jungkook
away and walked out from the private room while tidying up her clothes. Her cheeks were red and her eyes watered up. Even though she was already twenty-two, she was still as delicate as a teenage girl. She looked at the little boy at the door, squatted in front of him and asked: "What do you want the wooden sword for? Didn't I tell you that it would hurt? "

This little boy was precisely Jeon Jungsan who was five or six years old. Although he was called Jungsan, it actually didn't match his name at all. Of the two children, he was the most boisterous one.

He didn't know why, but he still wanted to find his wooden sword. The wooden sword was a gift from Jeon Jungkook when he was one year old. Once, he accidentally hurt Jeon Lili when he was playing and from then on, Xie Lisa would not allow him to play again. Why did he suddenly look for it?

Jeon Jungsan was furious. He pursed his lips that were exactly the same as Jeon Jungkook's, and said angrily: "Jeon Song came over again! He is pestering Ah Lili, I will beat him and drive him away! "

When Xie Lisa heard this, she burst out laughing.

Jeon Song was the first son of the current Emperor Jeon Jimin and Empress Ling. He was a year younger than Jungsan and Lili, and he was born with a pretty and cute face with red lips and white teeth. Jeon Song liked to entangle his older sister Jeon Lili, who was a year older than him, and followed behind Jeon Lili like a small tail. This made Jungsan very unhappy, and made him feel that his younger sister was about to be robbed, so every time Jeon Song came to visit him, he would act as if he was facing a great enemy and would immediately kick him out with a face full of dislike.

This time, he didn't know how Jeon Song had angered him, but even the wooden sword was about to be taken out!

Xie Lisa coaxed him, "Where are Ah Lili and songsong?"

Jungsan pouted, "Flying a kite in backyard."

"Why don't you go?"

He held his head high and puffed out his chest. "I'm the elder brother, I don't play with children!"

Xie Lisa exclaimed, she really wanted to rub his head. "Since you aren't going to play with them, then why did you chase Cousin Song away?"

He stopped talking, hesitated for a while, then opened his arms and threw himself into Xie Lisa's embrace, "He took A'Lili."

He and Lili were twins. They were born together, learned how to talk together, learned how to walk together, and so on. He listened to his mother and left all the good things to his sister, who was his favorite girl. But one day, suddenly, there was an exclamation of respect and obedience from the middle of the room. Of course he felt threatened, it was the sister he had loved since he was a child, so why should he give her away?

So he had always been at odds with Jeon Song. So what if he was a prince? He used a wooden sword to knock him down!

Xie Lisa smiled and said, "Ah Lili will always be your sister. Others can't take her away."