115

Chapter 115

The imperial physician came to see her. Although Xie Lisa was not knocked down, she was still frightened. As a result, the imperial physician wrote a prescription for calming the fetus and told her to follow it. Apart from that, there shouldn't be any major problems.

After returning to the palace, Xie Lisa did not dare to delay any further, and immediately ordered the medicine to be used according to the prescription.

By the time the medicine was ready, it was already late at night. She was so sleepy that she couldn't stop fighting, but she still forced herself to drink the medicine. The smell of medicine was extremely bitter, causing her to be speechless. On the other hand, she was much more clear-headed now. Jungkook handed over a Green Plum Fruit as she bit into it with relish. She looked up at Jungkook and asked, "Today, His Majesty is going to let Chen Yingxue be your side imperial concubine. Why didn't you agree?"

What a question.

Why didn't he agree? Didn't she know? If he agreed, it wouldn't be a good result for him until he came back, right?

However, this girl wanted him to personally say it. She had been holding herself back all the way back, so she was probably waiting for him to say something nice to coax her.

Jungkook handed the bowl over to servant maids and let him take it off. He sat on the palisander s that were on the opposite side of the bed and curled his lips: "You want me to agree?"

Xie Lisa didn't hope for that to happen. She shook the blanket covering her and pretended not to care at all, "I just don't care ..." She spoke very slowly. Halfway through her words, she suddenly turned around and smiled at him. Her smile was so bright that it was even more dazzling than the stars outside the window. "I had already thought about it long ago. If Big Brother Xiao jungkook had another woman, I would take my child and leave you, and marry someone who will never be able to take in a concubine. "

Da Jing had ruled the country for hundreds of years. The people were open-minded, did not care about small details, and were very forgiving towards women who were divorced. If a woman was divorced, not only would she not be discriminated against, but there would also be a matchmaker who would come visit her and propose marriage. This kind of thing was not normal, but it wasn't special either. There were already a few examples in the circle of noble ladies. For example, Zhong Rou's second sister, Zhong Yun, had already left her husband and had also married the Marquis of Yongle's second son.

Therefore, when Xie Lisa just finished speaking, his face darkened, "Marry again?"

He had only asked her one question and she wanted to leave him and marry again? Was he so unworthy of her trust? He really wanted to see how the girl's heart had done it.

Xie Lisa blinked her eyes, "Ah ..."

Did he not hear her premise clearly? She meant that if he had any other woman, she would have to leave him!

It was a pity that Jungkook was so angry that he lost his mind. He sat on the side of the bed and held her wrist, as if he was afraid that she would run away.

Xie Lisa choked, her hands being pinched so hard they hurt, as she struggled to stand back and retort: "What are you so anxious for? I haven't left yet! "

She didn't manage to break free even after a while. Instead, she was pulled into his embrace and rolled into the bed. He pressed her head so hard that she could not move. He was so frightened by what she had said that he said in a threatening tone, "If you dare to leave me and marry again, I will not let off him whoever you marry!"

This was the first time he had said such harsh words. His eyebrows were furrowed, and his fists were clenched tightly around her, as if he had already imagined the appearance of that person. When Xie Lisa saw him, she couldn't help but curl her lips and roll over onto the pillow. Her shoulders trembled a little, and she was actually laughing so hard that she was about to pass out.