90

Chapter 90: Rejection

Sixth prince was bestowed the title of An Wang.

Xie Hanbin had also been bestowed the title of vice director of the Military Department. Before Xie Jiyong even returned from the Wu Jiang, the Emperor Jeon Gong Yo had already promised to promote him to the position of the Military Department's Left Vice Minister. The Duke Dingguo set up a feast in his mansion, arranged a banquet, and invited all of his comrades who were officials in the imperial court. He even invited the most famous opera troupe in the capital to sing for three days and three nights straight.

Xie Lisa and Jeon Jungkook proceeded to the Duke Dingguo's Mansion together, ahead of them were the lively entertaining the guests, while the backyard had all kinds of female servants to enjoy the flowers and poems, and chat and laugh.

Princess Jennie specially came out from the palace, and gave Xie Hanbin a big gift in his name. It was said that it was a treasured sword that had been passed down in the palace for a long time, and on the handle of the blade, there were four to five gems embedded, it was extremely dazzling. Others might not know what Jeon Jennie was thinking, but Xie Lisa knew it very well.

If Jeon Jennie wasn't the princess that the Emperor Jeon Gong Yo doted on, she might really be my big brother's good partner.

Her gaze turned, and landed on Gu Mina who was beside the princess.

Gu Mina was wearing a brocade dress embroidered on clothes today. As if she had sensed Xie Lisa's gaze, her black eyeballs rolled, and met Xie Lisa's gaze. Immediately after, she narrowed her eyes and smiled, at the same time being amiable and reserved.

Xie Lisa replied with a smile. His attitude was calm, and didn't seem like he was peeping at someone who had been caught red-handed.

The main reason for holding this feast of flowing water was to find a wife for Eldest Brother, right? Xie Lisa looked at Madam Dara who was talking to the Assistant Minister for Revenue's wife and smiled. He seemed to understand what the Madam Dara was feeling a little. The Assistant Minister of Revenue just so happened to have a young daughter who was in her twenties. Her name was Yin QiuTang, and she was a lady with a good character and character.

Xie Lisa perked up his ears and secretly listened in on their conversation. Just as he was enjoying it, he saw from the corner of his eyes a tall figure approaching from the distance. It was Xie Hanbin.

Xie Hanbin stopped in front of the octagonal pavilion and bowed to Madam Dara, "Mother, father sent a letter at the border."

Madam Dara quickly looked over. Her son had returned, but her husband had not. She said in her heart that she was not missing him, but she did not want to appear too anxious in front of so many people.

Xie Hanbin shook his head, and took out a letter from his chest pocket, "Father wrote two letters, one of them was given to Grandfather, this was specifically written for you."

It had to be said that Xie Jiyong and Madam Dara were full of love.

Madam Dara was happy, but she only smiled and told the servant maids at the side to bring him back to his room, "I'll take a look when I go back later." He then called out to Hanbin and introduced him to the other wives, "You probably haven't seen him yet, this is the wife of the Minister of Revenue's Assistant Minister, Master Yin, Lady Gao; this is the wife of the Han Lin Institution's Scholar Shen ..."

Xie Hanbin greeted them one by one, the etiquette was complete.

The other wives were full of praise for him, saying that he was a young genius, and that if he had a way out in the future, he would become a genius once more ... No matter which family's mother it was that liked to hear others praise their child, the Madam Dara smiled more than usual and humbly said no matter what. Xie Hanbin stood at the side with a helpless smile. He bent down and said his goodbyes to the Madam Dara, "There are some things up ahead.