116

Chapter 116

When the other women were six or seven months
pregnant, they were already very obese. But when Xie Lisa had been pregnant for seven months, she was still slim, only her belly was ridiculously big. In the winter, it was hard to tell because of the heavy cloak or coat covering her. Now that it turned to spring, and as the days warmed up, her belly became obvious.

She took off her thick winter clothes and changed into a light spring shirt. Only now did she realize that her belly seemed to be even larger than a normal pregnant woman.

Jeon Jungkook panicked. Did she have a giant baby? With Xie Lisa's slender body, if the child was too big, it would definitely be in extreme pain during childbirth. Jeon Jungkook could not bear for her to feel happy, his expression grew more and more melancholy every day. If he woke up one morning and found that her belly had grown bigger, he would ask her with a pained heart: "How about we stop having babies?"

Xie Lisa looked at him in disbelief, as if she had heard some crazy thing. "What did you say? How can you say that you don't want it? I've been pregnant for seven months! "

She clearly remembered how much suffering she had endured during these seven months!

At the beginning, she vomited a lot, but after a day, she could not eat more than a few mouthfuls of rice. Even if she ate, she would vomit immediately that night. In the end, when she didn't throw up, she would wake up frequently at night. It was freezing cold at that time, and getting up in the middle of the night would consume a lot of courage. It had already been seven months, and the child in her belly had finally stabilized with great difficulty. She thought that the pain had finally come, but he actually told her to not give birth?!

Xie Lisa came out of his embrace with her bellybelly bulging, and pointed at him with her hand while holding onto her waist. "You won't give birth to me if you don't, this is my child, no matter what you say I won't give up!"

Jeon Jungkook held her fingers, and looked at her belly worriedly. "I heard that giving birth to a child is a woman's calamity, I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to take it ..."

He knew best that she was so young. How could a child be born there?

Moreover, this baby was obviously older than the average baby!

Xie Lisa frowned, because she truly thought that he was unable to understand. "Stop it? What about the baby? Will it stay in my body forever? "

This was also a problem. Jungkook frowned, as if he was seriously considering this problem.

In the end, no matter how he thought about it, there was no result, and he was ruthlessly scolded by Xie Lisa. There was nothing he could do, he could only get someone to call the doctor over. In the end, not only did the doctors come, even the midwives who were already prepared had come. A few of them surrounded Xie Lisa to check what was going on.

The doctor could only see some ordinary ailments, there was nothing he could do about the unborn baby. He could only tell Jungkook, "The wangfei and the young prince are both healthy, don't worry, your highness."

The midwife touched Xie Lisa's belly once more and saw that her cheeks were flushed red without any sign of discomfort. She also bowed and greeted him, "Reporting to Your Highness, Princess Wangfei is very healthy, and the baby in her womb is also very healthy ..." Halfway through speaking, she paused before hesitating. "This old servant dares to ask, has any twin been born in the mother's house?"

Xie Lisa did not understand, she thought for a while then shook her head: "No."

The midwife thought for a moment, then smiled and said, "It's nothing, I was overthinking it."