67

Chapter 67 - Fell Into the Water

Gao Taehyung was dressed in a blue brocade robe. He was tall and broad-shouldered. He and Zhong Haruto stood side by side in front of Jeon Jungkook, appearing neither haughty nor humble.

Jeon Jungkook recognized Zhong Haruto. He had been to the palace several times to enjoy the feasts held by Emperor Jeon Gong Yo. He and Zhong Haruto didn't have a deep friendship, and had only exchanged a few words with each other.

He shifted his gaze to the person beside him.

Jeon Jungkook silently studied his facial features. The color of his eyes became darker and darker. Finally, he frowned and had a bad feeling about this.

Zhong Haruto patted Gao Taehyung's shoulder to make him come back to his senses. "Do you lost mind?"

Gao Taehyung was stunned when he met Jeon Jungkook's gaze.

He used to be on good terms with Jeon Jungkook. The two of them had grown up together and were like brothers who could share the same pair of pants. Even though they had been separated since they were seven years old, this didn't mean that he would forget what he looked like.

Gao Taehyung was stunned for a long time. Just as he was about to speak, he suddenly recalled what Xie Yeri had said to him that day at the teahouse.

"My sister is already married."

"She's married to the sixth prince."

What had Zhong Haruto said to him?

This is the sixth prince?

Gao Taehyung's hands clenched involuntarily as he stared at Jeon Jungkook in front of him, as if he wanted to see through him.

He could not follow what Zhong Haruto was saying. All he saw was Jeon Jungkook's thin lips slightly parted as he slowly spat out two words, "Gao Taehyung?"

As his voice fell, Gao Taehyung's pupils constricted.

Zhong Haruto raised his eyebrows and asked in surprise, "You two know each other?"

Not only did they know each other, they knew each other rather well.

When he liked Xie Lisa and confided his feelings to him without reservation, he was disdainful and didn't say a word about it.

Then he left without a word, and it was he who spent seven or eight years with Xie Lisa, growing up with her, and now he comes back without a word and married Xie Lisa.

It'd be a lie to say that he was not angry.

As if venting something, Gao Taehyung asked very slowly, "Are you Li Jungkook?"

He slightly lower his eyes, "Impudent."

Speaking to the sixth prince with this attitude was indeed a bit unruly, but Gao Taehyung could not help it. If there were no people around, he would have rushed forward to beat him down.

What the f~~k sixth prince?

Was it just because he had changed his identity, he wouldn't be able to recognize him!

Zhong Haruto found there was something wrong between the two, so he exchanged a few words with Jeon  Jungkook and then walked out with Gao Taehyung.

They two men stood in the porch, and Zhong Haruto was sitting on the fence, looking up at him, his eyes seemed to be plainly saying: Tell, all the truth.

Gao Taehyung did not move. He looked calm, but his eyes were filled with disorder. A violent storm was brewing within his eyes.

He could not help but slam his fist against the pillar, his eyes bloodshot as he said, "That bastard!"