125

A/N: Please read Yeri and Haruto's love story because it superrr dupperrr Cccutteee. 

Chapter 125

Zhong Haruto had a total of four elder sisters, five cousin sisters, and a few more aunts... Because there were so many women in his family, he was never interested in women. He thought of women as a kind of thing, a pleasure to amuse oneself by idling away the time.

Furthermore, his father and uncles were both generals, and the women in his family were all very fierce. They would make a small move when they were arguing with others, and make a big move when they were fighting with others, to the point where no one dared to provoke them. For example, his three elder sisters who had married had his brothers-in-law completely subservient towards them. In front of these three brother-in-law, they didn't even have the right to speak ... As for fourth sister, who was not married off, there was no need to talk about that. After changing into her military uniform, she was like a man, and was much stronger than him.

Was this a woman? Are all women this rude?

Only when he was twelve or thirteen did he come to understand the difference between men and women, and realize that not all women were like the ones at home. Women were supposed to be gentle, sentimental, and delicate, rather than fighting and killing all day.

At one point, he liked to watch women playing zither and embroidering songs, thinking that this was the normal thing a woman should do. Later on, he felt that she was too pretentious. Weak women often cried, and if she looked at him too much, she wouldn't be as pleasing to his eyes as his elder sister.

Later on, he would rather drink with a group of foppish young masters than go to the Qin Residence and provoke women.

Of course, all of these were prior to meeting Xie Yeri.

The first time he saw her, he did not have much of a throbbing heart. He just felt that this girl was cute, as clean as a spring. Her words were soft and sweet, making him feel very comfortable. At that time, he thought she was someone Gao Taehyung had his eyes on, so he didn't dare to provoke her.

She and Gao Taehyung were innocent, the one Gao Taehyung liked was her sister.

At that moment, he didn't know why he let out a sigh of relief.

Then, when there was a feast at home, she didn't fall into the water at all. I heard that it was fourth sister who saved her. The water was cold in the early spring, and she warmed up on the spot. A girl was always more delicate than a man. A fever was unavoidable. He thought that she would definitely burst into tears, or at least act coquettishly. He didn't expect that even if she became dazed from the fever, she would only secretly wipe her tears on Mammy's back. She didn't want to worry her parents, so she didn't complain at all.

This really made him look at her in a different light.

She seemed to be different from other girls. Other girls liked to dress up and wear clothes and jewelry, but only she liked to eat. When the fourth sister told him to buy refreshments on the street, he probably brought them in front of her and teased her. The longing in his eyes when he looked at her really made him look like a greedy little cat.

She attracted his attention without having to do anything.

It was said that the Xie Family's fifth girl and seventh girl were born beautiful, especially the fifth girl. However, he felt that Xie Yeri was more pleasing to the eye than Xie Lisa. Every time she looked at him with her clear and watery eyes, he could not help but want to bully her.

He thought that their relationship was good enough, and treated her like a little rabbit, just like the rabbit he picked up from the Mingqiu Lake's side that day. He forgot that B.Rabbit also had a temper and could get angry, so when she said "I hate Big Brother Zhong Haruto" in anger, he was actually a bit helpless.