39

Chapter 39

When Xie Lisa finished, she found it unlikely.

Her handkerchief was lost at the Old Lady's birthday party. How could he have picked it up?

She still didn't know his identity, nor where he lived or what he was doing in the capital, so why did he suddenly ask her this question?

And after asking, he seemed to be in a worse mood.

Xie Lisa had thought her handkerchief was picked up by servants, or blown away by the wind, but by the way he put it, he must have seen that.

Whether it was in his hands or not, it would be bad for her if anyone found out, and Xie Lisa got up straight and extended her hand uncertainly. "Is it really with you?"

"Can you give it back to me? '

Jeon Jungkook stared at her for a while before spitting it out, "Not with me."

If it was really like this, it would be good, for at least he wouldn't cause so much trouble.

At this point, he was pretty much certain that the handkerchief in the crown prince's hands was hers.

However, he couldn't tell her, and that would reveal his identity. Thus, he could only sulk at himself.

That day at Duke Dingguo's Mansion, Jeon Jimin said that he gave him the handkerchief but he refused, because he did not want trouble.

Now that he thought about it, he was regretting his decision.

He could not wait any longer and turned his horse back to return to the crown prince's residence. If he was lucky, he might be able to stop Jeon Jimin before he could see the handkerchief.

As soon as he grasped the reins, Xie Lisa reached out a hand, hesitated, and looked at him carefully. "Not with you, then with whom?"

Jeon Jungkook was actully in a bad mood. While he was angry at her for being careless, he was also angry at himself for not taking the handkerchief back then. Therefore, he said with a vicious tone, "You only now thought of asking this question?"

"Don't you know that you lost a handkerchief?"

Xie Lisa was blamed for no reason. She knew she was in the wrong, so she'd been humbly apologetic, but she didn't expect him to be so impatient.

She had a temper, too, and her little white hands clutched his sleeve and wouldn't let him go. "If I knew, why would I ask you?"

"Why do you know I lost my handkerchief? What is your purpose? "

Jeon Jungkook was so angry that he huffed and puffed. He stared at her hand, then looked at her white and stubborn face, "What was my purpose?"

"If I have any purpose, why am I here talking with you!"

This heartless little bastard, she actually suspected that he had some purpose?

Jeon Jungkook looked fierce, as if he wanted nothing more than to swallow her whole.

The coachman stopped right behind a big banyan tree at the end of the street. There were few pedestrians and there were big trees blocking the way. Very few people noticed the situation behind the carriage.

Yet, how could it not be conspicuous? This young master was truly too rude to his master girl...

The coachman sat in the front, wondering if he should scold him.

However, he had attendants following behind him, so it was obvious that he was not someone to be trifled with.

Xie Lisa would not stop. She had to know the whereabouts of her handkerchief. Her two hands clutched his sleeve,"Then I don't care. You have to get the handkerchief back for me."