88

Chapter 88 - Little Lamb

Big Brother Xiao Jungkook had turned into sly during he was in the border!

This was the first thought that came to Xie Lisa's mind. The second thought was to push him away and look towards the door: "Let Shuang Yu in ... I want Shuang Yu come in! "

When she was worried, her face would turn red with embarrassment. Yet, she had to use her small temper in front of him, making her look extremely cute.

Jeon Jungkook's embrace was empty. He asked with regret: "You're weak, so why can't I help you clean yourself?"

"..."

He actually had this idea!

Xie Lisa was shocked, as she quickly retreated and crashed into the barrel with her back, "I, I can wash by myself ... I don't need your help. "

If she really wanted him to help her... Xie Lisa felt extremely ashamed when she thought of that scene. Although the two of them had already become husband and wife, they had not reached that stage yet ... Seeing that she was about to cry, Jeon Jungkook pitied her and couldn't rush in. He could only take a step back and call the servant maids in on her behalf as he walked out of the screen with his turn around his body, "I'll wait for you outside."

Xie Lisa nodded repeatedly and heaved a sigh of relief.

Shuang Yu and Shuang Yan came in and sprinkled some peach blossoms on the tub. As they helped Xie Lisa change his clothes, they asked, "Why is Miss's face so red?"

Unconsciously, she touched his face, causing Glistening Water to blink in surprise. "Really?"

Shuang Yu nodded, "Is the water too hot? Your servant poured more cold water on it? " Actually, it wasn't just her face that was blushing. Her entire body was also pink ...

Xie Lisa knew that it was not because of the water, so she hurriedly said there was no need, and casually lied: "It is probably because of a fever."

Shuang Yu and Shuang Yan believed him and asked no further.

This time, when Xie Lisa met with an accident in the Lingyin Temple, the two of them, as the closest two servant maids s, were actually unable to protect her properly. They had almost apologized with their deaths. If anything happened to Xie Lisa, they would not be able to see the people of Madam Dara and Duke Dingguo's Mansion again in their lifetime. After Jeon Jungkook returned, the two of them had been kneeling in Zhanyue Court the entire time. Fortunately, Xie Lisa had managed to find them and was uninjured, so the two of them stopped blaming themselves.

Of course, Xie Lisa didn't know about this change in their hearts.

Xie Lisa sat in the bathtub, his body was wrapped in hot water, all the fatigue in his body instantly disappeared. She laid on the side of the bucket while Shuang Yu washed her hair. When she thought about what happened next, she became a little absent-minded.

Shuang Yu gathered her hair in his hands, put on the soap and carefully rubbed it, "Where did Miss fall last night? The servant searched the mountain for several hours, but was unable to find you. "

Xie Lisa tilted his head and half-opened his watery eyes, "I fell into the river and was washed away by the water ... Even down to the foot of the mountain, I didn't know where that place was. "

Shuang Yu and Shuang Yan sighed, while Shuang Yan rubbed her arms with his towel and said angrily: "This First Prince is so arrogant!"

They were Xie Lisa's personal servant maids and had not hidden some things from them, so they all knew what was going on.