82

Chapter 82 - Feast

When the sky was about to brighten, Xie Lisa suddenly reached out and hugged his waist, and said with a voice as thin as a mosquito, "Don't go."

How could she sleep when he hadn't slept all night?

This trip had a bumpy future and his fate was unknown. She did not know how Emperor Jeon Gong Yo had hardened his heart to let him go. Didn't they say that he doted on him the most? Wasn't he afraid that he wouldn't be able to return?

At this time, Xie Lisa was extremely resentful towards the Emperor Jeon Gong Yo.

However, no matter what, he still had to leave. The horses outside had already been prepared, they were only waiting for him to rush to the city gate and leave with Xie Jiyong. There were still hundreds of soldiers waiting at the door, not allowing her to be willful.

Just as Xie Lisa finished speaking, he regretted his words. Silently taking back his hand, he lowered his head and added: "Actually, that's not what I meant. Hurry up and get up. If you don't leave now, it will be too late. "

It was just after five o'clock, two hours before departure, and they still had some time to talk.

But what could he do? In such a short period of time, she could not say anything and could not do anything. This only added to her sadness. Jeon Jungkook silently kissed her forehead. He was a man, serving his country was his duty. However, he just couldn't bear to part with her. He just didn't want to be separated from her.

If only he could put her in his pocket and take her away.

"Little Lamb..."

His lips moved as he called to her softly.

Xie Lisa made a sound of acknowledgement before her long eyelashes slightly lifted, sweeping over his chin, feeling a little itchy.

He made up his mind and said with utmost seriousness, "Wait for me to come back."

At this time, Xie Lisa was exceptionally obedient, nodding without thinking, "Alright." Then, he thought of something and worriedly reminded her, "I have prepared clothes for you all year round, put them in that big box with four kinds of patterns. I heard from my mother that it was very cold at the border, so I brought you a few pieces of winter clothes ..." There were also some medicine to treat the pain, and they were all stored inside. "Oh, I heard that the situation there is serious, and I invited four or five doctors to go with you. If you get sick, there must be someone in the vicinity who knows medicine."

She had thought of everything, even though she was usually absent-minded and lazy, she was actually very meticulous at critical moments. She even prepared all of the things that Jeon Jungkook would never have thought of.

Jeon Jungkook replied softly. He buried his head in her hair and didn't say anything for a long time.

No matter how reluctant he was, there was a time for him to part.

It was dawn and the light outside the window was dim. servant maids entered the house to help them clean themselves.

Jeon Jungkook was dressed differently today. He was wearing a bright armor and a phoenix wing helmet. Xie Lisa stood on top of the embroidered pier and personally adjusted the red tassel on his helmet before saying smilingly: "When Big Brother Xiao Jungkook wears armor, he finally doesn't look like a lady anymore."

This was deliberately teasing him.

Ever since he was thirteen years old, he no longer looked like a girl. Instead, he looked like a handsome young man with sharp eyebrows and starry eyes. Furthermore, he had broad shoulders and a broad back. He was tall and thin, how did he resemble a girl? Even when he was young, other people would not treat him as a little girl. Only when she was crippled would they call him big sister Xiao Jungkook.