117

Chapter 117

Xie Yeri was confused, he turned her head and asked:
"What do you mean?"

She thought that Xie Lisa would scold her like how Madam Dara did. After all, she knew she was wrong. But at that time, she didn't have any other choice. Zhong Haruto had been waiting for so long, he couldn't possibly continue waiting, right?

Xie Yeri had already admitted her wrongs with Madam Dara, and guaranteed that nothing like this would happen again in the future. However, Madam Dara was still not satisfied, and wanted her to break off all relations with Zhong Haruto.

What did big brother Zhong Haruto do wrong?

She thought about it for a long time but still couldn't understand. Zhong Haruto had come to the house before as well and her mother had never shown such rejection. In the past, Madam Dara treated him as an ordinary junior. Why did mother changed so much? What she did not know was that, Madam Dara used to treat him as an unrelated young man, and it had nothing to do with her family, so she had a heart of tolerance. But now, he actually wanted to harm her own daughter? That would be different! Looking at a junior and looking at a son-in-law were two completely different things.

Xie Yeri had not thought it through clearly, and with Xie Lisa asking her this question, she was naturally suspicious, "sis doesn't like Big Brother Zhong Haruto either?"

Xie Lisa had a bad feeling for Zhong Haruto, because she knew that guy did not behave probably. She had kept her distance from him. She never thought that he would actually be entangled with her own sister. A girl as innocent as Ah Yeri wasn't even on the same side as him!

Xie Lisa thought about it, and felt that she still couldn't let Zhong Haruto spoil Xie Yeri too much. She only had this little sister of her, so of course she would want her to live a better life than others. "I did not like him. I heard Gao Taehyung talk about him in the past .... " When she mentioned the word "Gao Taehyung", she went slightly stiff, as the image of Gao Taehyung's warm and bright smile appeared in her mind. She unconsciously tightened her grip on the beauty on the bed, and only when Xie Yeri called for her, did she recover from her trance. "He is the little overlord of the capital, and every commoner has to hide and leave when they see him. He is an object that no one dares to offend. "

Gao Taehyung would never take the initiative to tell her all of these, it was because she was worried about her sister and hence she forced him to tell her about it.

After listening to her talk about those examples, Xie Yeri found it hard to imagine how Zhong Haruto used to fight with other people, "I think he's doing pretty good now ..."

That was because General Zhong was in charge of him and threw him into the military camp to gain experience! It was hard to change one's nature. Who knew if he would change back in the future?

In order to brainwash Xie Yeri, Xie Lisa told her all of Zhong Haruto's dark history. What if he got into a fight with someone today, fought with someone as a dog with someone else tomorrow, and went to the casino to gamble money in a few days ... Hearing Xie Yeri's words, she sighed, she had never known about any of these!

Finally, Xie Lisa came to a conclusion and concluded it with a sentence: "In short, you don't need to contact him anymore."

Xie Yeri frowned her bun face in distress, "Actually ..."

In truth, she didn't think that Xie Lisa's words were serious, because it was all in the past now and Zhong Haruto had changed a lot compared to before. Even though he looked like a scoundrel when he smiled, there was still a big difference in his bones. She had also never seen him interact with any of his bad friends before. The people he made friends with were all noble children of the capital, and their words were not as bad as Xie Lisa and Madam Dara had said them to be.