80.2

C80: Birthmark (part 2)

Wu Ze and Wu Bin found a teahouse nearby. The first floor was the main hall, while the second floor was a private room. The room was neat and tidy, and it was a good place to talk.

There were no outsiders, so there was no need to worry about so much.

In the private room, there was a small wooden table with red lacquer, which could seat eight people. Xie Lisa and Jeon Jungkook were originally sitting on one side, but Xie Yeri insisted on sitting with Xie Lisa, forcing Jeon Jungkook to the side. Jeon Jungkook sat alone on one side, Xie Hanbin on the other, and Jeon Jennie and Gu Mina on his right.

Jeon Jungkook looked at Xie Lisa with a dark expression.

But what can he do? He can't drive her away. She smiled back, pretending she didn't understand anything.

He snorted and placed the two Mianren on the table.

Jeon Yao'an gave a cry of surprise when she saw this. Holding it in her hand, she looked left and right, "It sure looks like you, especially this face that's exactly the same as my Sixth Brother's!"

The waiters served tea and snacks one after another. The tea,Tie Guanyin, was new of this fall. The tea was rich and the tea soup was sparkling. Before the tea even entered his mouth, he could smell a rich and delicate fragrance. Other than tea, all sorts of other snacks were brought up one after the other. Although they were not as good as the Babao building, they were still among the top snacks in the capital.

The waiter put down the pastries one by one. There was the Jujube Paste Cake, Baked Lotus Cake and Hibiscus Cake, etc. Xie Yeri was the first to take a bite out of a Jujube Paste Cake. The inside was sweet and full, but it had just come out of the oven, so it was a bit hot. She carefully blew on it to let everyone have a bite.

Jeon Jungkook had finally finished the bag of Nest Candy from Xie Lisa. His mouth was filled with sweetness, and he had no interest in any of these things. He only glanced at them for a moment before he went back to drinking his own tea.

Xie Lisa had never seen Gu Mina before, so she asked Jeon Yao'an in confusion, "This is?"

Jeon Jennie introduced her again, "This is Mina, the fourth daughter of the Grand Secretariat Gu."

Xie Lisa smiled and nodded at her. "I'm ..."

Jeon Jennie interrupted, "She is my Sixth Sister-in-Law!"

Xie Lisa paused, embarrassed.

Gu Mina did not seem like any other rich and powerful girl who loved to put on airs. She seemed very amiable, and her smile was even more intimate: "I've seen the Sixth Prince's Wife in General of Agile Cavalry's Mansion."

They had seen each other before?

Xie Lisa felt a little embarrassed. "That time, Ah Yeri slipped and fell into the water. I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. I don't remember that time when I had a meeting with Fourth Miss Gu ..."

Gu Mina shook her head, not wanting her to mind, "I just met you from a distance and didn't greet you. so behoove you don't remember. "

After speaking, she revealed a pair of curved and smiling eyes, looking through a thin layer of silk. It seemed one could see the smile on her face.

Only now did Xie Lisa realize that she was wearing a veil from beginning to end. If it was outside, then it would be alright. Why didn't she take it off when she arrived at the house? Gu Mina had most likely noticed her confusion. She smiled lightly and lowered her head, an unnoticeable awkwardness flashing across her eyes.