130

Chapter 130

Coming out of Zhong Haruto's room, Xie Yeri crept back to the courtyard in front. She had never been so sneaky before, so she was caught red-handed.

"Ah Yeri, where did you go?"

A clear and calm voice came from behind, she shrugged and turned, only to see Xie Hanbin standing a few steps away with his eyebrows furrowed.

She guiltily said, "Big brother ... I, I didn't go anywhere ..."

Xie Hanbin looked at her fixedly before coming to her, "Didn't you go with Miss Gu to the back of the mountain? "Why are you here alone?" The three siblings had grown up together, so it was very easy to guess the mood of Xie Yeri. She had written all of her thoughts on her face, and right now, it was obvious that she had done something bad, which made it hard for Xie Hanbin not to be suspicious.

Xie Yeri lowered her head, not daring to look to Big Brother's eyes, "I... Big Sister Mina wants to call Young Master Gu over, I suddenly don't want to go ... "

It wasn't that she was lying, it was indeed because she didn't want to go at the moment when Gu Mina wanted to call Gu Yi. When she saw big sister Mina later, she would just say it like that!

Xie Yeri felt that she was very smart, immersed in her own agility, even did not realize that Xie Hanbin' gaze was gloomy.

Xie Hanbin looked at her and suddenly asked: "Why is your mouth swollen?"

Xie Yeri opened her eyes wide, subconsciously she covered her mouth and took a few steps back, "What did brother say?"

Seeing that Xie Hanbin was walking over expressionlessly, she raised her hand to try and see what was going on. She quickly retreated and casually made an excuse: "I miss my mother, I'm going to look for my mother!"

She disappeared like a wisp of smoke.

Xie Hanbin stood still and stared at her back for a long time. In the end, he turned and walked in the direction that Xie Yeri had come from. There weren't many guest rooms in the backyard of the Precious Elephant Temple, and when the male and female guests stayed separately, Xie Yeri had obviously come from the male guest rooms. Thinking of this, Xie Hanbin's face became extremely ugly.

After taking a few steps, he passed through a moon cave door. In front of him was a cobblestone path. On the right was a guest room, and on the left was a gingko tree.

Xie Hanbin suddenly stopped and looked at the person leaning on the in the porch in front of him.

Zhong Haruto was dressed in a blue silk robe with his head lowered, waving the lucky Talisman in the air. A faint smile appeared on his lips, not the casual and naughty smile from before, but a sincere pleasure. Xie Hanbin stood under the ginkgo tree and glanced at the lucky Talisman in his hands. It was something that belonged to Xie Yeri and she had once worn it close to his body.

Looks like it isn't hard to guess what just happened here.

Out of the corner of his eye, Zhong Haruto saw someone walking in, and he tilted his head to look. The instant his eyes met Xie Hanbin's gaze, he raised his eyebrows, and it was only for a moment, without much movement. He kept the Talisman in his bosom, stood up and asked, "Isn't this Young Master Xie? "No matter how you stand there, you still won't say anything."

Xie Hanbin stood with his hands behind his back, not bothering to exchange pleasantries with him, he went straight to the point: "Where did you get that Talisman?"

Zhong Haruto laughed, his arms crossed as he leaned against the pillar, "It's naturally a gift from the girl I like, why not?"

Xie Hanbin went silent, and thought back to how Xie Yeri had acted like a guilty conscience. Although he could not be sure that what he said was all true, but it was still sixty to seventy percent true. Looks like this fellow before me has really taken his little sister's heart away.