74

Chapter 74 Part1 - Collect the Snow (Part1)

In front of the Duke Dingguo's Mansion, there was a gorgeous carriage with a red tassel.

Xie Yeri was just coming out of the door when Xie Lisa arrived.

She had hidden it from Madam Dara. If Madam Dara were to find out that she was going to the Lin Family by dressing up as a boy, she would probably not agree to let her do so.

How could a girl be so bold? If she were to be found out, her reputation would go down the drain.

Xie Yeri was also afraid, but when she thought that the Lin might harm her own family, she mustered up her courage and lied to Madam Dara, saying that she would be a guest of the General's Mansion.

She might be able to help father if she tried to find some evidence.

She sat with Xie Lisa in the carriage of the General's Mansion, and in the carriage, with Zhong Rou in it, who asked for the clothes she had prepared.

Xie Yeri opened it and saw that it was a manservant's green robe.

She took it and compared it with her body. It seemed that its size was suitable for her. It seemed that Zhong Rou had specifically asked someone to make it for her.

She was young and tender. At first glance, she looked a little bit different when she dressed up as an servant boy that was even whiter and more delicate than an ordinary ones.

She changed clothes in carriage and held onto her hat as tears welled up in her eyes. "Elder sister ..."

"I, I'm a little afraid ..."

Xie Lisa could not bear it at this moment. Ah Yeri was only thirteen. What if there was an accident?

She took out a handkerchief and wiped her tears, then turned to Zhong Rou, "sister Zhong, is there any other way?"

"She's never been to the Lin Family. What if something happens to her and her identity is discovered? "

Zhong Rou was the opposite of Xie Yeri. She was bold and decisive, thinking that if there was a problem to be solved, she would have to do it even if there was a thorny path in front of her.

When she saw Xie Yeri crying, she did a quick double take that there were some parts that she hadn't considered thoroughly, making this pampered little girl feel fearful.

"It was my careless. You will follow me when the time comes and there won't be any problems."

"If you are really afraid, then hide in the carriage. I will try to call out Miss Lin's servant maids, but you will only have to sneak a peek inside the carriage. Just don't come out."

Only then did she relax, nodding with reddened eyes.

Seeing that the carriage was about to leave, Xie Lisa asked worriedly, "sister Zhong, when are you coming back?"

"I'll wait in the mansion, so that my mother won't suspect us."

Zhong Rou calculated the time and assured her, "It won't be more than four hours. Fifth Brother and I will be back as soon as possible."

Then Xie Lisa got out of the carriage and looked back over her shoulder.

There were several horses parked outside the carriage, and they were all from the General's Estate.

Zhong Haruto had been waiting for a long time.

It was cold, and he was standing straight beside the carriage in a black embroidered gold cloak, like a juniper in the mountains.