49

Chapter 49 - Wedding

Since waking up in the morning, she hadn't rested for a second.

Early in the morning, she was placed in front of the copper mirror by Madam Dara.

It was fine to take a bath, and she felt comfortable in a bath of petals. But it was different to open one's face, which was to remove the fuzz on one's face and hurt a lot.

Fortunately, her skin was delicate, and there wasn't much fuzz on her face. After much effort, the biddy managed to wring two fuzzes for her. She let out a cry, tears welling up in her eyes.

Madam Lady pressed her shoulder and found it funny. "Does it hurt that much?"

She said coquettishly, "It hurts ..."

Madam Dara could only let the biddy to be gentle. Who knew that after searching her face for a long time, she still couldn't find anything else. She withdrew her hand and said, "That's enough."

Xie Lisa thought she would be able to rest for a while. Who knew she would have to comb her hair and change her clothes and put on makeup.

She sat there for two or three hours.

During this time she could not even move. When everything was ready, she wanted to stand up, but found that her body was stiff and she could not move.

Finally, she pitifully called out to "Mother" and got Madam Dara to help her up.

In her bright red dress, she had time to study the girl in the mirror.

In the mirror, she wore a gold crown and a golden mask. She wore a bright red dress with a flowery design. Her waist was covered with a complicated ring that jingled and tinkled as she walked.

Looking up along her sleeveless shoulders, she could see a slightly makeup face. She had probably never dressed like this before, but at first glance, she didn't recognize herself.

The servant maids who usually waited on her were also dumbfounded. Each and every one of them gaped in a daze, unable to speak.

Before Xie Lisa could see enough, Madam Dara gave her a gold bottle and told her to carry it all the way to the sixth prince's Mansion.

It wasn't long before Jeon Jungkook brought someone to greet the bride. She simply didn't have any time to rest.

Xie Lisa was tired. After begging Madam Dara for a long time, she sat on the lady couch for a while, not even bothering to eat her lunch.

When the time came, there was a drumming outside, and before anyone could call her, Xie Lisa suddenly woke up from her dream.

She opened her bleary eyes and looked outside, forgetting where she was. "Why is it so noisy?"

The biddy called out to the little one and covered her with a gold cap. She carried her quickly to the door.

Xie Lisa didn't even have time to say good-bye to Madam Dara and Xie Yeri, who finally realized that she was going to be married.

She grabbed Xie Lisa's hand at the door.

Xie Yeri followed her, reluctant to part with her. "sister should come back often to see me ..."

She nodded. "Yes, I will!"

The biddy carried her to the door, which was already full of people greeting their bride.

Jeon Jungkook was in the forefront on his steed. He wore a red polo neck robe with a hairpin. The flower was red in color, and his features were handsome.