110

Chapter 110 - Pregnant

Xie Lisa fainted in Jeon Jungkook's arms, completely unconscious.

It was only then that Jeon Jungkook realized that not only had she lost weight, her face was also a little pale, and beads of sweat perspiration trickled down her forehead. Just now, the two of them had been quite a distance away, and she was standing in the shade. That was why he couldn't see anything unusual about her.

What was going on?

Jeon Jungkook stared at Shuang Yu coldly, his entire body releasing anger, "What happened to her?"

Shuang Yu and Shuang Yan were shocked too. Just now, they had thought that Xie Lisa's complexion was not good and had advised her many times to enter the house to rest but she always said that she was fine. The two of them couldn't force her and thought that she was really alright. They didn't expect her to faint so heavily ... Both of them looked flustered as they kneeled down to the ground, "Your Highness, please forgive us for not being able to take care of you .... "The Empress just said that she was dizzy. It must be because she stood there for a long time without any strength left ..."

Jeon Jungkook did not listen to their nonsense, he carried Xie Lisa and walked into the inner courtyard, then said coldly: "Go get a doctor!"

Shuang Yu and Shuang Yan stood up, they did not dare delay any further, and immediately called for the doctors.

Jeon Jungkook carried Xie Lisa and returned to Zhanyue Court. He placed her carefully on the bed and wiped the sweat off her forehead with his sleeves. He lightly called out to her: "Little Lamb?"

Unfortunately, Xie Lisa could no longer hear her. No matter what he shouted, she did not react.

Jeon Jungkook never thought that he would see such a scene upon returning. It had only been two months since he left, how could she have lost so much weight? Did the servant not take good care of her? When he thought of how she had been wronged, his heart ached. He wished that he could call all the servants in the house over to punish them.

In order to get back to capital from Lan Ling as soon as possible, he hadn't had a proper rest during the entire journey. Now, he even looked at her helplessly, unwilling to even blink.

Shuang Yu saw that he was extremely haggard, with an obviously extremely exhausted look on his face. He advised him to rest in the side room, but he did not even move.

Shuang Yu did not persuade anymore, and walked out to let everyone see if the doctor had invited anyone.

After approximately an incense worth of time, a servant maids brought a doctor over hurriedly. The old doctor was panting heavily. Before he could even catch his breath, he had been grabbed by Shuang Yan and brought to the inner room.

Shuang Yu brought the doctor to the bedside and bowed respectfully to Jeon Jungkook: "Your Highness, the doctor is here."

Jeon Jungkook sat on the side of the bed, without moving, he nodded at the doctor and took Xie Lisa's wrist out of the bed, "Thank you, Doctor."

The old doctor knew the identities of the two people. On the way here, the servant maids told him many times, but he didn't dare to be vague. He sat on the embroidered pier and seriously took Xie Lisa's pulse. His eyebrows were relaxed, causing Shuang Yu's heart to jump, afraid that he would say some bad news. Luckily, he managed to reveal a smile in the end and stroked his beard: "Princess' veins are flowing smoothly, like beads rolling on a jade plate." He no longer beat around the bush and bluntly said, "Princess is having a baby now."

When he was trying to make things difficult for, Jeon Jungkook had been staring at him expressionlessly. Now that he had heard his words, he was severely stunned, and after a long while he had not even recovered yet.